The Flash

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by ACW37162, Oct 7, 2014.

1. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Aww man! Got so excited when it said "The Final Episodes" but then it said "of the season" :(
  2. FourSyte93 Well-Known Player

Maybe,if what happened was Wells sucking the life outta Zoom but that's not what happened.Zoom is Wells now X the mind so to put it vice versa in actuality sounds wrong.

Edit:I get what you're saying,but seeing as Zoom was the sucker and not the suckee it wasn't really Wells becoming Zoom.Zoom just got a faceplant at the expense of the OG Wells' life.
  3. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

He sucked something out of Wells, and the Wells be a dried husk now (or would have been if the empty Wells wasn't disposed of)

Point is, the 'original' Wells is gone, whether any of his memories remain is debatable and only the hackwriters know (that's even if they know)
  4. Drifting Dreamer Steadfast Player

They know. But, yes, the original Wells is dead, gone, over. Unless Barry can adjust the time line or something like that.
  5. Morcra Committed Player

that's probably not the best idea
  6. Drifting Dreamer Steadfast Player

I'm always wary of time travel. However, after the Wondercon Flash panel I have no doubt that the show is going to handle that point very well. Those folks know what they are doing.
  7. SuperSoldier Devoted Player

Anyone remember in Quantum Leap when Sam leapt into someone that person's consciousness was temporarily sent to the future or something like that.:confused:
  8. Drifting Dreamer Steadfast Player

I think I do ... but a lot of Quantum Leap is a blur, the episodes tend to run together in my mind.
    Also, why hasn't anyone done a Quantum Sam toon???
  9. montazumas revenge Devoted Player

Sam occupied the body in the past, that person went to future to Sam's body , I remember an episode that showed it, Al said he was baby sitting them
  10. montazumas revenge Devoted Player

11. SuperSoldier Devoted Player

I wasn't really paying attention when watching this week, had it on in the background and didn't even realize it was her.:oops:
  12. montazumas revenge Devoted Player

I noticed her name in opening credits :)
  13. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Seriously? They stole Supes' line?

The Cisco Git really needs to work on his villain names: Bug-Eyed Bandit? Because she wears glasses? :confused:
  14. Dcon34DCUO Loyal Player

Bug-Eyed Bandit is an actual villain from the comics. They adapted the character, a male actually, to fit the shows needs but kept the name.
    http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Bertram_Larvan_(New_Earth)
  15. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Oh okay, thought this was Queen Bee
  16. montazumas revenge Devoted Player

It was nice to see Emily though :)
  17. montazumas revenge Devoted Player

Good episode,
    beware the canary cry starling city ;)
    • Like x 1
  18. Dcon34DCUO Loyal Player

That Final scene gave me the willies. Next week looks to be epic.
  19. Blackz Star Level 30

Can't wait to see the canary cry in action.
    • Like x 1
  20. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Seventeen more hours before seeing the Flashy Arrow :(
    • Like x 1