Electric Healing, has a huge issue

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by KDICHU, Apr 15, 2015.

1. Shad0wReap3r Committed Player

Eh, he's exaggerating. I will agree that Celestial has the best range on heals, but it is no where near infinite. I believe your healing ability drops off at the same point that you can no longer render another players name. That said, it is far more range than something like electricity or sorcery.
  2. blklightning New Player

eBurst isn't necessarily conducive to a no-troller run. Because it requires a PI to be setup and maintained, it uses more power than regular healing.

I can honestly say that though I appreciate you liking a challenge (as stated above), I don't understand why people would want to run w/o a troller. I'm in to use my superpowers. If I have to use them sparingly, then why am I even playing the game? It's like paying Daybreak so I can shop using food stamps and coupons.

If you're going to test eBurst, you may also want to reconsider the 3x DPS. eBurst requires that the enemies actually be alive when you go to use that heal. If you get them electrified, but they die before the need for eBurst, then there's no point in using that power. I'm sure you'll figure out something that works for you. eBurst has its requirements for giving such a big payoff.
  3. Black Jaq Devoted Player

OMG - pugged a Zam last night, 1 tank, 2 DPS and me healing. The tank was rage and he kept rage crashing for lack of power. It was painful, but I did pretty good and told them, "who says Electric is power hungry?"
    • Like x 1
  4. seifer New Player

I haven't played since the end of February 2014 and was thinking of starting back up. The reason I stopped playing was because I left for Navy bootcamp. I left off as a 103 rage dps and I was a pretty solid player with I guess a decent amount of SP (I wasn always the strongest in a raid but I was definitely never the weakest link)

I thought I would never get the chance to play again so before leaving for bootcamp I gave away all of my items including 60 stacks of bytes (I was good at farming) and 10 mil of money so pretty much I only have my gear haha.

I have a pretty set schedule for the next few months and I just bought a ps4. I know I have missed a lot in the past year so I was wondering if it's worth coming back and if yes if there's a league or people willing to help me catch up.