Relentless Precision Neck mod activates at hitcounter of 11 not 9

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Ultimate BioHazard, Apr 15, 2015.

1. Ultimate BioHazard Well-Known Player

I checked it on testserver some days ago and the prec buff got activated at a hitcounter of 11 not 9.
  2. Crusad3 Level 30

Should be 3. Be cause unfair against might buff - it activates from 1st power using. Precision useless - 9hits not worth it or just remove it at all!
  3. Snix Dedicated Player

I agree it should be changed. It only benefits HL atm.
  4. Kyzax New Player

The mod doesn't activate at hit counter of 9 due to the description stating that the combo must be maintained for 6 seconds afterward.
  5. Ultimate BioHazard Well-Known Player

If i remember it right its stated that it begins with a hitcounter of 9 and stays as long as the hitcounter goes up. When the hitcounter ends the buff stays for 6 seconds
  6. Crusad3 Level 30

Precision based powers should have hit counter continue counting when using super powers!!! so it could be used in game other way just ******** mode for wasting time hit thous 9 hits and only then some point of it, when all others will get around 40-100k while doing that damn 9 hits!!
    • Like x 1
  7. Kyzax New Player

The exact wording from the dispenser reads as follows, "Increases your Precision by 450 while you maintain the hit counter above 9 and for six seconds afterward."

You may be correct.
    • Like x 1