In Case You Missed It: Vendor Styles

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Mepps, Apr 14, 2015.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

• Like x 55
  2. ChuckLess New Player

Well this is a nice little surprise! :D
    • Like x 2
  3. Green Lantern Fadi Loyal Player

4. ChuckLess New Player

Just for clarification, will this be for Vendor styles, Drop styles or both?
    • Like x 2
  5. BumblingB I got better.

By how much are we looking at?
    Will it be linear?
    Will it change based on our CR?
    • Like x 5
  6. ncgreenlantern Loyal Player

Are weapon styles being added to ?
    • Like x 2
  7. DustyAnkh Loyal Player

How bout you throw in Raptor Tech and Runes of the East for me ;)
    • Like x 11
  8. Nightwish Well-Known Player

Mepps used distraction....."it's super effective!"
    • Like x 11
  9. TKMcClone Steadfast Player

10. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Still not a proper solution in my opinion. I still think the dual currency system works best. Drop a style mark in the content that is "beneath" us once we're over the CR threshold so that we still have a big reason to run it aside from helping friends. Once we're over the cr threshold of a certain tier vendor then have the marks auto change from Victory to the style mark. This would, in my opinion, increase the chances of higher tiered players joining or forming groups for older content that they could help newer players with. Given the new linear stat progression facerolling content looks like it would no longer happen anyway, so in my eyes it seems like a win-win.
    • Like x 20
  11. DustyAnkh Loyal Player

• Like x 23
  12. FESTER665 Devoted Player

So working as intended. :eek:
  13. TKMcClone Steadfast Player

Really?
    I had no idea....:D
  14. Nemeses Prime Dedicated Player

Finally a good news....

Now I will wait to see Fire inconstant damage from AM be fixed, Earth and Sorcery power back mechanic. And of course the damage from Earth Sorcery and Mental be increased.

Do this and a lot o players will love you like a father.
    • Like x 7
  15. ApolloMystique New Player

Especially fire
    • Like x 3
  16. Starbrand Dedicated Player

I agree with the guy that said it is not the best solution BUT it is better than nothing.

Thanks for trying to give a feedback, Devs!
    • Like x 1
  17. Darkerusaelp Devoted Player

18. inferno Loyal Player

That's perfect. Now there really is NO reason for me to go to T1 to T5 instances. :D So long low level toons, enjoy the wait for the Queue.
    • Like x 1
  19. Lt Skymaster Dedicated Player

I agree thanks for the feedback, but I do not agree that is better than nothing. Why do we settle? I don't mean to cause any troubles by saying this but this is always what happens.
    Let's take the symbols for example they first tried to introduce a new mark when HoP came out , comunity complained, we settle for middle ground when devs suggested the symbols, no one liked the symbols, what happened later symbols dissapear...
    If it's going to come back to what the comunitty finally wants I don't understand why do we have to always settle?

Other times the resolution of things have been way better implemented just like the kick to vote solutions have been tremendusly well done.
    • Like x 5
  20. SkullGang Devoted Player

Well that was unexpected.