Sooo..with the new Content Design what happens..

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by HuggyTRLH, Apr 10, 2015.

1. HuggyTRLH Well-Known Player

Sooo..with the new Content Design what happens to Premium players?

I mean, every 3/4 months Premium players buy a DLC that is worth 10 dollars. With this new Content Design how is it gonna be?
    Are Premiums players going to pay 10 dollars each month to access the content or..?

Can we get some clarification on this?

-Huggy
    • Like x 1
  2. HuggyTRLH Well-Known Player

Imma bump this
  3. Hyoga New Player

That is actually a really good question. I figured we would get the stuff as usual, just with our membership. Although some clarification would be nice.
  4. Pingvinozavr Dedicated Player

Doubt they can announce prices right now but my guess, considering latest marketplace changes, it will be less than 10$ per month but more than 10$ per 3 months i.e. it will cost more to keep up as premium.
    • Like x 4
  5. Dynagirl Committed Player

I don't think they would charge $10 for it since you are only getting 2 new content and parts of a gear set every month. Probably somewhere in the 2.50-3.00 dollar range.
    • Like x 2
  6. Derio 15000 Post Club

Really good question. I think it will be 3$ a month.
    • Like x 2
  7. Proto1118 Committed Player

Anything more than $3 per DLC would be too much.
    • Like x 1
  8. Absolix Loyal Player

So far we know nothing yet.
  9. LightSp33d Well-Known Player

Really hope the total amount stats the same in the end as it is now. ($10) Personally I find it convenient to buy a $20 PSN card to get one dlc with it and still have enough for another dlc or 1,000 station cash.
  10. KratTheDefiler Well-Known Player

When you think about the fact that you are essentially only getting 2 episodes it better be cheap. That's 2 freaking pieces of content! I say 1/3 of a total DLC is probably too much since all you get is the episode essentially. $2.99 sounds right, haha! This also better not be one of those things you have to buy it with marketplace cash. You know, where you have to spend 10 bucks to buy something for 6. These kinds of tactics wear on the player base after awhile. Don't believe me? Just look around.
    • Like x 1
  11. Ultimate BioHazard Well-Known Player

Too much??? I bet 99% of the players here spend more then $3 per day for useless stuff like cigarettes, alcohol, fast food, entry for clubs or discos or whatever...!

Here it means much more then one whole month playing and enjoying a great game with good friends and leaguemates.

Overthink your definition of "too much" please.

No offense btw, just my opinion on this topic.

Greetz
    • Like x 2
  12. Proto1118 Committed Player

I can spend $100 in my sleep on nothing but for the game I stand by what I said. It's different when it comes to the game. Don't know why it is but it is what it is.
    For $10, most of the time we use to get a full DLC and a power. Now we only get the DLC with no power. They are taking things away little by little and still charging the same.
    • Like x 2
  13. Ultimate BioHazard Well-Known Player

Until now no Dev said anything about pricing. So lets wait until they tell us what they want and THEN we can discuss it.
    As i said, at the actual point this thread is useless.

Point blank!
    • Like x 2
  14. Valsmurf Loyal Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  15. Mint Stiletto Loyal Player

I gave him a dollar yesterday.
    • Like x 1
  16. theswoosh Well-Known Player

assumptions are a bad thing...and even if he did spend $3 a day on whatever it still does not make it right what is happening in dcuo...

here is my prediction and it wouldnt surprise me 1 bit if im spot on...

each episode $5 because dcuo always overpirces their stuff...

the only reason dc can pull this off btw (that go for pretty much any game atm) is because the laws and regulations around games is simply not right in so many ways..but thats a whole other story
    • Like x 1
  17. HuggyTRLH Well-Known Player

How is this thread useless being just speculation! First of all, its a valid and important question, and there's nothing wrong with speculation..
  18. Ultimate BioHazard Well-Known Player

Speculation is wrong if u sell it as already proven truth... no doubt about it.
  19. LadyLightning Issue Tracker Volunteer

I'd say 1/3 of the current episode price, because it is 1/3 of what they released before.

For most Europeans it would be 3,78 € then.
  20. Gargamond Dedicated Player

I'm guessing $5.00 per month's worth of content, which is just too much not to be Legendary. I see a lot of players like me quitting, but new players come along every day, thanks to F2P and Crossplay.
    • Like x 1