WHO WILL QUIT DCUO IF STAT FLATTENING IS RELEASED

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by WolfWarrior84, Apr 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WolfWarrior84 New Player

I WORKED HARD SINCE YEAR ONE TO BE STRONG AND GO BACK AND SOLO THE RAIDS OR ANYTHING IF YOU TAKE THAT AWAY FROM ME JUST BECUASE NEW PLAYERS ARE TO LAZY TO MAKE GROUPS WITH THEIR CR OR THE DEVS ARE TO LAZY TO MAKE IT A OPTION IN MENUS TO QUE UP WITH LIKE CR PLAYERS. IF THIS IS RELEASED IT SHOULD BE OPTIONAL NOT FORCED APON US. THIS WILL END PLAYERS HELPING LOWER PLAYERS LVL UP THAT DONT MIND HAVING A STRONG GROUP TO GET THEM FEATS AND MARKS AS THEY LVL UP. HONESTLY THIS IS TH DUMBEST THING TO COMPLAIN ABOUT PEOPLE ARE TO STRONG IT IS RUINING THE GAME FOR ME THEN DONT RADOMLY QUE UP MAKE YOUR GROUP OR DEAL WITH WHAT YOU GET WHEN YOU RANDOMLY QUE. SO MY QUESTION IS WHO WILL QUIT DCUO IF THIS HAPPENS AND HIT THEM WHERE IT HURTS THEIR WALLET BECUASE THEY DO NOT CARE IF WE ENJOY THE GAME
    • Like x 2
  2. kobetory08 New Player

dont panic bro check staff post tracker based on his response it doesn't seem as if its intended they shall look more into it tomorrow
    • Like x 1
  3. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

MEPPS SAID IT DOESN'T SEEM INTENDED. IT'S THE WEEKEND SO NOBODY IS WORKING. BELIEVE IT OR NOT, THE DEVELOPERS ARE NOT CYBORGS. THEY ARE REAL HUMAN BEINGS WHO NEED A BREAK FROM THEIR JOBS LIKE EVERYONE ELSE THAT EVER WORKED A DAY IN THEIR LIFE. THEY'LL LOOK INTO IT TOMORROW AND FIX IT. THERES A REASON THEY PUT STUFF LIKE THIS ON THE TEST SERVER. TO TEST IT BEFORE IT'S RELEASED TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC.

CALM DOWN.
    • Like x 17
  4. Radium Devoted Player

I would bet money this guy doesn't actually know the concept behind Stat Flattening and hes just going along with the mob.
    • Like x 12
  5. Dcon34DCUO Loyal Player

Sucker bet;)
    • Like x 2
  6. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

OHH MA GAWD DA CAPS :confused:
    • Like x 2
  7. Rhinosus13 Loyal Player

I miss something?
  8. DCUO Post Loyal Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  9. CaptainColdilocks Dedicated Player

OP: Are those caps tin foiled? 'Cause I would tin foil those caps.
    • Like x 3
  10. Commander Coral Well-Known Player

This sounds like a petition to me....
  11. Zhival93 Level 30

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  12. Gargamond Dedicated Player

In b4 teh lockxor
    • Like x 1
  13. The Blinder Well-Known Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  14. bareheiny 10000 Post Club

My eyes hurt :(
    • Like x 2
  15. Remander Steadfast Player

Another premature freak out thread. Lovely.
    • Like x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.