Livestream This Friday! Announcing Halls of Power Part II!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Apr 8, 2015.

1. Gamma Lantern Committed Player

He has just as much of a right to ask for content he wants to experience (blue lantern powerset) as much as any other player that's pays and plays the game....

How about you stop ragging on other people's posts and start your own thread about why there are too many lantern themed things in DCUO since you feel so passionately about the subject instead of telling another player to stop asking for things they want to see in the game.....or better yet ask for the things you would like to see in game and don't worry about other player's request since you're just a player yourself and have just as little say in what direction the devs go with powersets

Your opinion is not more important or valued then any other players
    • Like x 2
  2. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

• Like x 6
  3. jflusson Well-Known Player

looks great, whats the cr requirement?
    • Like x 1
  4. MrMigraine Devoted Player

Looking phenomenal! Super Town especially impressed me. I wish New Genesis was a bit more open-worldy (fewer corridors, more huge open spaces) but I understand the limitations with which you are working. I really like the fact that we're doing our Daily Missions there.

Granny, Steppenwolf, Stompa, Lashina, Orion and Lightray! Granny's Orphanage! Wooo! SO excited! :D
    • Like x 1
  5. SkullGang Devoted Player

Mmm Mister Miracle style looks great.
  6. Chetzman Level 30

Item level 110? That,s quite a jump from 101.
  7. Couzintony New Player

When you release the new loot system will it be going to all content er just the episode n on?.... Similar to unattuned gear...
  8. apocalypsegodx Loyal Player

the villian armor is awsome hero got skunked agin :p
  9. SkullGang Devoted Player

Naahh Mister Miracles style can work with the right colours :p
    See no reason why it wouldn't be all content.
  10. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

To start, it will be only on content going forward. It's a significant amount of time to convert older loot over to the new system. We would like to eventually.
    • Like x 2
  11. hoaxone Committed Player

Looks good.want a water minion trinket,the shadow effect on it looked awesome.GJ
    Hopefully the elite raid doesn't need more tanks then SM this time.
  12. VIRALITY Dedicated Player

Yeah I'm gonna be pissed if we need 4 tanks again.
  13. ErnieB Loyal Player

Because it would mean rewriting every piece of content since day one, most of that has never been touched other than bug fixes, but this will mean an entire new coding, specially adding every single piece of old gear to the new code, and in unattuned form which only started since T6.
  14. Stamen Dedicated Player

Just watched the stream....

Oh goodness.... give into Granny Goodness!

Can't wait!
  15. guardzman New Player

just watched seems pretty cool
  16. Viktoryos SS Active Player

What will be happen with Mods and Exobits in Future couse 1 support role and 1 DPS will neeed of Tones of milions exo evry mont to be fuly moddet i am pretty scare abouth this hole of ower thime will go to farming or buying lot of Totaly kits
  17. Blackz Star Level 30

Where are the Mad Harriet boots Jens said he tweeted?
  18. Scarlet Mysty Loyal Player

It looks beautiful on New Genesis.....really looking forward to it
  19. Dcon34DCUO Loyal Player

Don't know where they are in game but here's the pic Jen's tweeted.
    [IMG]
  20. Yui Loyal Player

So, is Halls of Power Part II going to be on Steam? Because I don't see any individual Episodes on there. Just 2 Episode Packs that only go up to War of The Light Part I.