How much longer?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Morsy808, Apr 8, 2015.

1. Morsy808 Committed Player

How much longer will this black hole I call Survival Mode be around for? Its killing the core game for me at the moment.

Everybody on LFG is queuing for it. Organising raids is becoming a complete and total pain now. My league members are not on much for the next couple weeks, so I am relying on LFG at the minute.

Countless role calls go unanswered on LFG for all T6 content at the moment, and the queuing in "On duty" seems to be infinite.

I wouldn't mind so much if something useful actually dropped from SM, but it doesn't. Just a few base items, a useless (all for show) trinket pet and some style pieces. No actual gear which actually enhances your toon. I really don't get what all the fuss is about...
    • Like x 1
  2. Dcon34DCUO Loyal Player

The whole point of SM is bragging rights. And SM will most likely be around for several more weeks, probably be taken off right before the next dlc comes out.
    • Like x 1
  3. Morsy808 Committed Player

Oh christ. Looks like i may have to either work on my alt or take a break from the game then. T6 is practically am impossibility right now.
  4. ArtOfFreak Well-Known Player

I'm not finding it hard to get into groups but I agree with everything else you've said here. People can brag about their shirts and trinkets until they're blue in the face and it still wouldn't impress me. I've yet to enter a SM and I don't ever see myself doing so. That's just me.
  5. Morsy808 Committed Player

You know something is terribly wrong, when ToD queues and role calls (content that actually has the possibility of dropping something useful) don't yield anything in terms of group members.
  6. Couzintony New Player

I've got no problem getting groups for raids...

but who's trying to do SM tonight?
  7. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

tony !!

dude hows it been :)
  8. Mr BeefCakesss New Player

Been getting into raids with ease.
  9. Couzintony New Player

Lolz good got back on dc a bit ago...
    what's goin on?! You gonna be on the game in a hour er so?!?!?
  10. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

naw Im actually off for the night :(

get off at 11 each day :p to wind down before going to bed.

Im on after shutdown each day though, and through out the day on and off.
    • Like x 1
  11. Couzintony New Player

Dope well hit me up in game when you see me