Livestream This Friday! Announcing Halls of Power Part II!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Apr 8, 2015.

1. Here2Help Devoted Player

I've been discussing it with the league since Elite raid got boring.... so about a month? xD
  2. leapoffaithninja Committed Player

Yes sm ends May 6th so some time around then
  3. Here2Help Devoted Player

I just noticed that as well -_-
  4. Here2Help Devoted Player

Huh? :/
  5. leapoffaithninja Committed Player

Thats what dcuniverseonline commented when i was live streaming so the new t7 should be out around then
  6. CaptainButters13 New Player

What i want to see is War of the Light Part 3 with Blue lanterns. The Blue lanterns could be Healers because the Blue lanterns are always helping out the Green lanterns and it would be amazing to have a team of a Blue Lantern Healer, a Green Lantern Controller, and a Red Lantern Tank. AW!!!! I WANT TO SEE IT SOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!
    • Like x 1
  7. Bendmetal Dedicated Player

Too bad, it's not happening. Healer power is confirmed to be atomic and also powers will not release with dlc's.
    • Like x 2
  8. Prosser Dedicated Player

I wouldn't try to hold your breath that long, as it simply isn't happening.
    • Like x 1
  9. Lance Rayner New Player

Can't wait for the dlc! Really excited for Orion coming to the dlc too. I'm hoping this dlc to be the best part 2 in the trilogies! :D
  10. Jafin 10000 Post Club

As others said, the styles for the Halls of Power series will work their way from the bottom to the top. We got the bottom rung of the ladder in part 1. Assuming characters such as Darkseid and Highfather will be the top of the ladder in part 3, that leaves the middle part open. I'll let your imagination guide you on who those styles might be based off.
  11. Jafin 10000 Post Club

I think ninja got his wires crossed. Here2Help meant that he and his league had been discussing HoP Part II for the past month, not that it would release in about a month.
  12. Giggles Loyal Player

Wow, this is so soon after AF2. I am excited and scared at the same time. I am excited for a new DLC, but also scared because AF2 must have hurt the game pretty badly to have you guys announcing HoP2 this soon after AF2. Hopefully HoP2 is a better than AF2 for the sake of the community. :)

P.S.

Please hurry with Serums. Thanks! :)
    • Like x 1
  13. SkullGang Devoted Player

It's on schedule dude. 3 months between each DLC.
    • Like x 2
  14. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

Can't wait to see the all the Goodness coming in DLC14 :D
    • Like x 1
  15. Blackz Star Level 30

So T7 is coming with this?
  16. SkullGang Devoted Player

Yep.
  17. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

what you dont like all the amazon stuff :rolleyes:
  18. Jafin 10000 Post Club

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  19. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

the throne glitch hurt the game, so rushing T7 out will counter the glitched gear thats still out there which is 90% of the gear on the ppl who glitched throne, as it was only the final fights loot that was removed NOTHING else.
    • Like x 1
  20. SkullGang Devoted Player

It's not a rush dude the DLC's are on a 3 month interval. AM2 was out in February and 3 months after that is May which is when HoP2 will be out.
    • Like x 3