Support doesn't get it. You lost a customer!

Discussion in 'PC Account Support' started by Classek, Apr 8, 2015.

1. Classek New Player

REPLIES TO THIS EMAIL WILL NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE** Please use the link below to open this ticket and add a reply.

If this issue is not resolved to your satisfaction, you may reopen it within the next 24 hours.

Thank you for allowing us to be of assistance!

To update or respond to this ticket, please visit our support site at help.soe.com.

Subject
    no loot from iconic anomaly instances solos

Discussion Thread
    Response Via Email (Customer Support)04/08/2015 03:03 PM
    Greetings charactername,

GM VioletLight here. In order for this possible bug to be investigated, you'll need to submit a bug report at the link provided previously.

Best Regards,
    GM VioletLight
    Daybreak Games

Thank you for taking the time to contact the Customer Service team. If you wish to take a satisfaction survey, please follow this link: https://soe.typeform.com/to/yeFjlF.

Customer By Web Form (Sithain soe)04/08/2015 02:44 PM
    Please investigate this and don't assume it works. I just attempted the hunt solo and bosses never ever drop loot. Everyone else i know its a static drop. Lets not include the monthly chest and instance finish. There is something wrong with my account not receiving loot from boss encounters. Now lets be clear I am fully aware some bosses are chance boss loot but nothing has dropped from bosses from the origin crises dlc. Everyone else that i know who plays the game has also stated it is something with my account. Now do not ask me to report a bug when it has already taken 8 days to get a support ticket response. All i ask if for a little more confirmation and investigation.

Response Via Email (Customer Support)04/08/2015 08:16 AM
    Greetings charactername,

GM VioletLight here. We see that you're getting everything you're supposed to for those instances. If you feel anything is bugged, submit a bug report here: https://soeissuetracker.com/secure/Dashboard.jspa.

If you have any other questions or concerns in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Best Regards,
    GM VioletLight
    Daybreak Games

Thank you for taking the time to contact the Customer Service team. If you wish to take a satisfaction survey, please follow this link: https://soe.typeform.com/to/yeFjlF.
    Customer By Web Form (Sithain soe)04/08/2015 06:57 AM

This issue is not resolved. If you review my ticket I specifically say there are no boss drops at all. Your response mentions the bonus chest and the marks for completion but my ticket says please review as to why i am not recieving boss loot at all 0% from origin crises content including the raids I did. Sons of trigon content seems fine and war of the light I have not yet but unsure if thats just luck. However stating my ticket again. Boss encounter loot is not showing for me in origin crises content. Excluding the monthly chest and marks. The item drops from killing the bosses please you will see what i am talking about. Weekly resets did not fix it as I keep getting the same result.

Response Via Email (SOE Customer Service)04/08/2015 02:09 AM
    Greetings,

I checked your lockouts for 03/21/2015, and for the Final Iconic Encounter and Weekly Bonus Reward you received 1250 Marks of Triumph and the Choker of Striking. the LexCorp Heavy Mech and Weekly Reward box granted 1250 Marks of Triumph and the Power-Gemmed Axes. Today, your Final Iconic Encounter and Monthly Reward Box granted a Focusing Element V and Vitalization v5.3 Expert. The Paradox Tyrant and Monthly Bonus rewarded you 12500 Marks of Triumph and the Guard's Utility Strap. As I see you receiving the proper rewards for your lockouts, I am unable to offer reimbursement. If you ever don't receive Loot from specific encounters, it will mean you are not locked from them. You will then be able to re-enter the instance and complete those fights for Loot without using Replay Badges. If you have any other questions, feel free to let us know.

Warmest Regards,
    GM Cinder
    Daybreak Game Company, LLC

Customer By Web Form (Sithain soe)04/05/2015 08:55 PM
    Still having the same issue. I also did the two expert tier 5 raids from origin crises and was loot locked with no boss loot from both raids. 4-5-15

Customer By Web Form (Sithain soe)04/01/2015 05:26 PM
    Attempted a solo instance again with no loot from boss kills. Please review my earlier tickets.

Auto-Response03/31/2015 08:40 PM
    Thank you for petitioning for your loot issue. This is a courtesy response based on the category you selected.

Please be aware that we will not be able to assist with any accidental loot exchanges, accidental item attunement, trade scams, accidental purchases, league item donations, or accidental salvaging/deletion.

If you are requesting an item reimbursement for a failed Marketplace delivery, please be sure to update your petition to include:

• Your character name:
    • Station name or PSN ID of your account:
    • Server your character is located on: (USPC, EUPC, USPS, EUPS):
    • The name of the item:
    • The style of the item:

For more information please see the following knowledge base article: http://help.soe.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/28386/

Sincerely,

DC Universe Online Management

Customer By Web Form (Sithain soe)03/31/2015 08:40 PM

This evening I purchased episodes 6-9 pack 3-31-2015. When attempting the 2 iconic anomaly solo instances huntress and bizarro it loot locked me and I did not receive any rewards. I did receive weekly bonus chest and marks but no loot from bosses. Please review.

Incident Reference #150331-000635
    Product Level 1:DC Universe Online
    Category Level 1:In-Game Issues
    Category Level 2:Loot
    Date Created:03/31/2015 08:40 PM
    Last Updated:04/08/2015 03:03 PM
    Station Name:
    Server:uspc
    F2P:

Problem Description

Character Name
    charactername
  2. Zernam New Player

That's all? I get a piece of green gear (usually cr 81) from each lieutenant boss in both Iconic Anomalies - 3 pieces of gear plus the marks (not including the weekly chest + marks). Sounds to me like your account is bugged or however they set up the new episodes is not right.
  3. Ghaladh Dedicated Player

Perhaps he's just horribly unlucky. I don't get a drop each time but I never end up empty-handed, however.
  4. Zernam New Player

Not sure what you mean, there's a loot lock for 3 bosses in each Anomaly instance, each drops an item. I farm it regularly and salvage each green after the run.
    • Like x 1
  5. Ghaladh Dedicated Player

I think the OP is complaining about the fact that he doesn't receive any object from the boss, even when he's not loot-locked. It happens to me to get the cash and the marks but not the object. I thought it was normal, honestly; anyway, in any session, I still get at least one item, while he says he gets zero.
  6. thirty six Loyal Player

Not sure why you made this thread, OP. Your mishap isn't going to convince anyone else to quit the game. If you really want to blast someone's customer service, social media (popular ones) is about your best bet. Posting it on these forums will do nothing.
  7. Zernam New Player

With all due respect, the reason he made this thread is to get help with his issue since it went a week without a response to his ticket. Honestly I was looking forward to playing DCUO with him again - I got him all psyched up for the new episode bundles and I think we're both going to chuck it in since they are unable to understand his account is busted.

The fact of the matter is, when he runs Origin Crisis instances he gets ONLY marks and the weekly chest at the end of the run. I do the same instance on the SAME PC with my account and I always get gear. He was running a raid last night with no loot lock and was watching his log and everyone but him was getting gear. I believe however they set up OC after they split out the episode from the DLC lost some permissions or hook in to the gear granting mechanic and it doesn't work.

The frustration is real.
  8. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

He also posted it to the issue tracker, and we're looking into it. Sorry for the delay.
    • Like x 1
  9. Zernam New Player

Awesome Mepps, the reply means alot - thank you.
  10. thirty six Loyal Player

I understand completely, and I'm not minimizing his issue, by any means. Just pointing out that there are better ways to get their attention and/or assistance.

Also, saying "you lost a customer!" isn't asking for help, it's a threat, and if the person is trying to get helped, then there is no "customer lost", and it's not only a threat, but an empty one at that, so...
  11. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We have identified the issue and will work on a fix.
    • Like x 1
  12. LadyLightning Issue Tracker Volunteer