Dev Discussion Survival: Fortress of Solitude

Discussion in 'Concluded' started by Loche, Apr 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ogat New Player

"Don't mele don't die.." :D:D:D

Stay at max possible range his smash attack has a huge radius, use two tanks position behind them similar to the PW pinning technique- profit.
  2. Lightws Dedicated Player

You can't body block him forever. Just stay the hell away from Non. We have 1 tank on him and pull him to the middle. If he jumps don't follow. If he jumps to the group haul *** away from him instead of attacking.
  3. Arctic Beam New Player

Well.. we did it!. We beat round 11 on USPC server. I want to say thanks to all my teammates. Awesome job and plus we had a lot of fun.

[IMG]

The team set up:
    BigDaddyDru -> Mental Controller
    Katniss 13 -> Electric Healer
    Hyper RL -> Rage DPS
    Skeptikraze -> Rage Tank
    TayahE16 -> Nature Healer
    Arctic Beam -> Ice Tank
    SumtegWong -> Quantum DPS
    Nusa -> Ice DPS

Again congrats to all!! ;)
    • Like x 5
  4. TayTay16 New Player

It was a great run, and amazing people to run with.
    • Like x 1
  5. SumtegWong New Player

What TayTay said...
    • Like x 1
  6. Skeptikraze Well-Known Player

• Like x 1
  7. blazeing fire111 Devoted Player

Man I really REALLY hate Scorpion. None of the groups I been in been able to beat round 1. :(
  8. BigDaddyDru New Player

Well, if you keep failing on the Scorpion in Round 1, there is only 1 logical explanation.... wait for it..... Incompetence. When you start running with more Competent People, you will start experiencing success.

These R11 Videos are just some small example of what it takes to succeed in Survival Mode. Perhaps the biggest factor is CONSISTENCY. The most successful SM groups all have the SAME or SIMILAR people in them. The bottom line is that if you do not already have a R9 Progress Point, no serious SM group is going to even wink at you. There are understandable exceptions to this of course, but you need to ensure you are consistently playing with the same people so that you DO NOT have to waste time with anything less than R9.

Time + Competency = Success

That is the formula to get anywhere serious in SM. You've heard me say it once, you'll keep hearing me say it many times > SM is designed and meant for the Elite & Competent, anything less, will forever fail. I wish you the best in your future SM endeavors and do hope you start playing with qualified and Competent Individuals.;)
  9. pychaa New Player

LaQuintaLPetA Finished R11 in 11 mins Full league run 2-2-2-2 setup
  10. Elusian Crowd Control

[IMG]

Can you check on the legs of the scorpion? The left side seems to be a bit weird looking, it also is kinda weird looking when they move.
  11. ObsidianChillSucks New Player

I found this girl in Round 12 :p took her to meet mommy

[IMG]
    • Like x 9
  12. TayTay16 New Player

That just made my night hahaha perfect picture!
  13. Taxman New Player

competent adjective
    having suitable or sufficient skill, knowledge, experience, etc., for somepurpose; properly qualified:
    He is perfectly competent to manage the bank branch.
    adequate but not exceptional.
    • Like x 3
  14. YinChakra Dedicated Player

[IMG]

Just beat Round10, final hurdle is R11. I want my pet :D
    • Like x 1
  15. Thabet New Player

Going to start Boss fight round 15!!
  16. Thabet New Player

wipe :(( next time :D!!!
  17. Skeptikraze Well-Known Player

Grats to Pwny Playstation for continuing the ownage!

On the topic of the base items that drop in SM, here's a quick showcase:

• Like x 1
  18. ObsidianChillSucks New Player

EUPC continues the streak, 2nd group to reach Round 15 a couple hours later

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  19. OnThatHype New Player

[IMG]Round 14 brought me this beauty :D - shout out to damaged phantom for taking the picture for me :p
    • Like x 2
  20. TrueGODofMarvel New Player

Can someone inform me how is Fire tanking doing in Survival Mode this time around. Has the exclusion begun? I haven't attempted to try it yet.
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.