Legendary Membership Idea!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Lord Jareth, Mar 31, 2015.

1. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

Hey Dcuo for those Who couldn't get on the servers because of down time and for the playstation Serves for the people who subbed their membership you should extended for a month.

Then Free to play and preminum should have legendary for two weeks to feel like how legendary is.
    it Would Get them to inspired To Sub More often it's just a taste of membership That's why i say two weeks

it's not a free month of legendary it's enough for them to see how it is it would help in the long term.

just an idea putting out there

bam This post just happen.
  2. ChibiMechaX78 New Player

What's with the "Bam this post just happened" Thing?

Far too many people on these forums have little things they say at the end of a post like they are catch phrases or something.

To answer the OP though... An entire month due to down time?? Thats just too much if they ever decided to do this.
    • Like x 4
  3. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

just no, if they get any legendary time it should be time based on how long they were out of game for AND it should only be legendary members who get the extra time.

and the free and premium people should get 50 replays nothing more.

after all when PS4 wasn't able to get on PSN what did we get? not a damn thing, so why should PS3 get anything now? IMHO they shouldnt.
  4. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

go play on your PC or PS4's :rolleyes:
  5. Couzintony New Player

Yea... This won't happen... Maybe 25 replays er something but they won't give out a month of legendary...

oh n bam this posts not happening... Lolz
    • Like x 1
  6. ProfessorKanua Committed Player

All in all it comes down to, why would they? You can play the game as free-to-play or premium if you decide to buy some content and that will give you a good taste of what the game is like. Then they have multiple threads and pages where they fully explain the benefits of going Legendary. Also a lot of people in game are Legendary who will be able to tell you what the perks are. Even if you want to try it out of yourself, you can go and buy a membership for a month, then after that month you can decide if it's your thing or not. Fair risk and reward, but they shouldn't just hand out free Legendary for every slip-up.
  7. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

Why should they how many down times have we had? How many times have they been hacked how many times will this happen?
    if you pay $15 For legendary membership You should get you're time truth is you get maybe about 12 days of playtime.
    Depends on how bad they get hack. that's not even including the problems they cause with Gu 46 wait my bad i mean all the Gu's Ps3 can't even get online.
  8. the solowing Steadfast Player

You are telling them to give away 1 month of free legendary and 2 weeks free legendary...saying its nots free legendary does nothing when its pointing out free stufff
  9. zeroman New Player

No. I give this thread a 0.
    • Like x 2
  10. FESTER665 Devoted Player

Looks like he's trying to make it his forum "thing"....

Kinda like "deathmike out" or "I give this thread a __"

I don't get it but whatever floats their boat I suppose.

They used to give out a free item to members along with free legendary to previous members during the holidays but they even stopped doing that because people would let the subscriptions lapse and take advantage of it. There's no chance they'll be doing this for a few days of inconvenience and freezing.

It's not like this is another GU3 or anything.
    • Like x 2
  11. WhiteW0lf Devoted Player

When I first saw it I assumed it was a shot a spytle due to the recent changes he announced on twitter ending them each with "#bamthatjusthappened"
    • Like x 1
  12. lukelucky Devoted Player

you just said ps4 had issues so they could again right? what i am saying is it would be a great buisness model to undue the customer F.U. stance S.O.E. had.
  13. ChuckLess New Player

So, what really poses you (and many others) to create a thread/topic that has already been created several times over? I've always wondered that.
  14. Disatria New Player

Well your dealing with 2 company's when issue appear and need a fix. SOE- the company making the content and receiving the feedback of bug and other issues. PSN- the company that facilitates the online play of ps server. That's the order of things. Now I'm sure soe has the fix for this current issue ready to go but they gotta run it by big daddy for the okay. It's gonna take some time for that to go through. Your fix is just "stuck in customs" atm.
  15. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

ok that was once compared to how many issues the ps3 has? riiight
  16. Fivluih New Player

This game has been unplayable numerous times in the past and they didn't give us any extension. So unless there is no ability to play the game at all for a few days/weeks due to a hack or server being down, they most likely won't do this! But I am for extra time on my sub lol