WE DON'T WANT PLAYERS, WE WANT FRIENDS!

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Hemmy, Jan 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hemmy Committed Player

Wow I never though this would happen. Turns out that Conan and Muff know each other from years ago and only now know that they both still play the game. Out of what, 20 million players (citation needed) we happen to have these particular two? What are the chances of that? It's amazing and I hope we see more of this kind of thing.
  2. Hemmy Committed Player

Original post has been updated with additional information including more things about league chat and contacting us. Please be sure to read that if you haven't already.
  3. GabiOpal New Player

I am in the USA right now we have switched over from EST to EDT I play when I can weather it is 3 am or 3pm depending on my schedule with class on Thursday evenings and church Sunday and Wednesday mornings that kinda cuts my "late nights" on Sat and Tues
    If you have a PS and can log in via the USPS server, look up Magdelanah, if it's PC then it would be Tarkaro you would want to find I am always looking out to make friends to chat via voice while playing... seems to not be so Lonely and as much of a grind to level.
    I am also in the market for a PS3 Keyboard so that it would make it easier to chat with folks who don't have voice or for sending mail etc... So if anyone out there knows where I can get a decent but inexpensive KB Please let me know... I am so sick of using the virtual keyboard when typing, especially when I am done and just about to hit send and I mess it up and lose the mail/chat... VERY frustrating!

OK enough rambling for now hope to see you in game!
    Magdelanah
  4. Hemmy Committed Player

To put up a little more of a unified front I've created a PC character by the name of Rayen. That will now be my main as my other (previously main) character was deleted mysteriously and so I've had to create a new character. It's a shame I'll have to go through getting all my feats and gear again but so be it.
  5. GabiOpal New Player

ok so how does one add friends via the PC?

Oh and Hemmy, on the PS not sure bout your mic but you were so lous coming through I could not understand you, in fact had to pull my headset away as it hurt my ears... hopefully your figuring it out and we can chat while playing. talk to you soon, I HOPE

Mag
  6. Hemmy Committed Player

I haven't changed my mic settings in years so I fear whatever the problem was it would be on your end as I was just talking to a few people before I switched to your voice channel and we all seemed to be communicating fine with no complaint from them about my noise levels or clarity.
    For adding friends on pc you open the social menu. I honestly can't remember what the default is for the keybinding as I changed mine long ago but you can look it up in your keybinding menu.
  7. GabiOpal New Player

hey, in response to the "mic" troubles, I think it was my settings as I went through them with a fine-tooth comb and in testing the mic, at first could not hear myself then after using the headset app and retesting it last night I could hear myself Then I could hear Prudent, he was a little low at first but I bummped up the volume in game and could hear him a bit better, maybe he just is soft spoken or his mic was a bit away from him but I could hear and you both could hear me so that was a step in the right dirrection.
    I'm not sure what your play schedule is if you even have one but maybe we could try voice again tonight if your on by it being Friday I can play later than normal but if it gets to be near 5 am MY time then I have to scoot or I will get hollered at for being up all night playing. the reason I say 5 is that hubby is up about 5:20 because he has to work tomorrow and I really don't feel like taking flack from him JUST when I get the chance to hang out with people and play... thats why I asked for some of the regular's game names so I could add them in and if they play closer to my "primetime" they might be willing to help as well

Trust me I am not one to ask for help unless it is something like the poison ivy mission or the green latern one that I think I REALLY need an assist on and I am not one who is gonna sit on the sidelines and let someone else "run" the mission for me I will be in there doing what I can (the lantern one had me totally confused as to what to do which is why I didn't do a whole lot

I am also not the type that will take help or always ask for help and then never return the favor, even at my low level now, I still have replay tokens for some of the instances and what not to maybe help someone lower than me, thats just the way I roll!
    ANYWAY... Hopefully talk or see you tonight.

Mag/Gabi
  8. Hemmy Committed Player

Lately fewer of us have been online, this is simply because of vacations, midterms, etc. In various people's personal lives. It will hopefully return to normal soon and we can resume the crazy feat hunting and activity we're accustomed to. See you all soon!
  9. Hemmy Committed Player

Right now we have about 6-7 people ready to start on survival mode as soon as it comes out but we still need one or two more if we are going to have a league-only group that can run it over and over again. Hopefully we'll find you out there before it releases on live servers.
  10. Hemmy Committed Player

Unfortunately my time isn't as free as I'd like it or as I'm accustomed to. I have more on my plate than I can seem to manage. A combination of school, work, relationships, and then dcuo have made the times I do play erratic and short. My time logged in is usually spent meeting new players to the league, and helping league mates out. This does mean that I'll have less time to help you mag, and others like key, and even you Light might have to contact others besides myself to receive help. My time online should return to normal within the next week or two but until then I won't be on as much as I'd like. Heck I haven't even been online in almost 5 days! I've simply been to busy. Sorry about that, and I'll see you all around!
  11. Hemmy Committed Player

I'm sorry to say we've recently seen Areyna leave. He left because of personal issues and while we're sorry to lose a valuable and respected member, we wish him the best in whatever may come next. Bye for now Areyna!
  12. equitis New Player

Hey! My in game name is equitis and I'm 18 even though age dosent matter. I can't exactly type my maturity lol but I'm way above average teenagers. Any way I'm lvl 28 about to hit 30 and I use to play this in 2012 got to lvl 30 as a villain stoped made a hero got to 24 and quit now I'm back and am investing money into this game I'm also playing with some one who um well she needs your help bad lol... I not that much... I don't think. I'm a mental controller that uses mostly telekinesis and the invisibility from the illusion I'm a controller and love my build.

I'm looking for a good league and I have a Mic I know your more about helping others then the serious league type which is ok. But I'm hoping I can be a good member to the team and help you evolve I also have a YouTube channel and can offer a little advertisement just by including your guild in my videos
  13. Hemmy Committed Player

That's a generous offer, and while we aren't to heavy in to the whole "advertisement" things, (we like staying small) I think you'd make a good fit. The one problem being that we only really accept lvl 30 characters. I can accept you equitis, ad you're pretty much there already, but as for your friends, I'd either like to actually talk to her or know that she is of a similar level to you. This isn't just because we don't like underpowered characters, in fact at lvl 30, there's very little actual power you hold until CR 100 or so. But rather, we simply want to know that people are willing to put the time into actually completing this levelling process (which is basically the longest tutorial I've seen in a long time.)
    Add me to your friends list and I can add you the next time you're online, alternatively you can add Prudent, who has taken over being second in command. I honestly can't wait to hear from you, as it's been a while since we've had some new blood. So again, if you can get this friend of yours to either post something here, or to simply send me a message in game, that would be great. I'm happy to spend my personal time power levelling people, but it becomes a hassle when the league is consumed with nothing but helping people level.
    I can also safely say that we are now totally confident in knowing the most efficient route through the game all the way to TOP tier content and the fastest ways of making people more powerful. We've done it with more characters than I care to count with more people than I think are actually in the league at the moment. I can't wait to start back up again and get you two up to the most powerful you can get!

Hope to hear from you soon!,
    -Hemmy
  14. equitis New Player

Thanks I'm getting on now
  15. equitis New Player

Hey its been two days and none of you have been on and I've been waiting I also sent you an in-game letter but no response
  16. Hemmy Committed Player

We've definitely been online the last two days, especially prudent. Are you on USPS
  17. equitis New Player

Yes but I'm on at 12 to like 2 am after work but I have a day off and will be on at 8ish 9ish
  18. equitis New Player

I live in Tennessee so I have central standard time so its 7 50 and I'm about to eat dinner and then be on
  19. Hemmy Committed Player

I did get your message but didn't figure it needed a reply, since we were going to meet so shortly anyways. We try to be on as much as possible so just add Prudent and I to your friends list and once one of us is one while you are, let us know :)
  20. Hemmy Committed Player

So It'e been a while since this thread was used, primarily since I was simply a little to busy to keep track of this AND actually play the game in my spare time. But now it's back and we are still looking for people!

If you're interested in joining us, please let me know and I'll see you in game!

-Hemmy
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.