Game keeps Freezing/Crashing

Discussion in 'Game Support' started by Keatonleroux325, Mar 29, 2015.

1. Keatonleroux325 New Player

Why are we getting no response to out Games Always Freezing and crashing by the marketplace when we are trying to do a raid or even trying to do Bludheavan can we not atleast get some kind of anounsment addressing this issue ? im tired of logging in and cant play or waiting days end for a simple response i want to play the game im spending my money on too don't i ? can we get some kind of information about what is being done about this issue ?
  2. LadyLightning Issue Tracker Volunteer

What platform are you playing on?
  3. Keatonleroux325 New Player

PC USPC
  4. LadyLightning Issue Tracker Volunteer

Do Vallidate Game Assets in the Launchpad and make sure your security software is not blocking DCUO.

Also: What kind of crashes do you get? What happens when you crash? Is there an error messsage?
  5. Keatonleroux325 New Player

there is no error message that is the problem it just freezes no nothing just a frozen screen then i am forced to restart my PC i am trying to open the marketplace it freezes i try do a raid 2 mins in the raid it freezes and thats with everything els too i mean i want to change my power now redeem my monthly Grant and also buy SC but i cant because of this stupid thing
  6. LadyLightning Issue Tracker Volunteer

Marketplace freezes are a good hint: it could really be your security software or another program interfering.

Send a ticket to the support if it keeps crashing.