is Ares still broken?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Ramonater, Mar 27, 2015.

1. MeloMan New Player

League mate of mine having this same issue. He asked me to post his name to u. Its TaxmanA.
  2. GJGBlackDragon Dedicated Player

Check Hades in the background is trying to look away to ignore the naked guy. He is so ashamed that he changed his name to Ade. LoL
    • Like x 2
  3. MeloMan New Player

So are u saying the progress point wasnt granted this week? I thought it was suppose to unlock this week. If it was supposed to be granted this week then 1 of my toons atm doesnt have the progress point either. Name is Cover GirI. The L at the end of girl is a capital i btw.
  4. Inpent New Player

wow just ran it on normal and ares jumping everywhere not even worth running it.
  5. Jafin 10000 Post Club

The progress point re-locks every second Thursday, which happened this week. If you ran Throne of the Dead before the Thursday reset this week then that's why the progress point is gone. You will have to run normal Throne, and then Elite throne will be unlocked until the reset on Thursday 9th of April.
  6. Avian Dedicated Player

If you really want to do this while it's bugged I suggest you bring 3 tanks (for normal).
  7. Kyzax New Player

• Like x 1
  8. Inpent New Player

• Like x 1
  9. ermike Committed Player

Still more then doable on regular. Actually kind of fun as Ares is kind of challenging now. But atleast 3 tanks will be needed.
  10. appocolyps Committed Player

Can do it with 2 just kite the boss while tanking, its easy.
  11. Derio 15000 Post Club

Actuall it is fixed so you can run with just 2 tanks now on regular.
  12. MeloMan New Player

Thanks jaflin. I do know how it works, i guess i got my dates confused for the progress point. But appreciate ya trying to explain it :)
    • Like x 1
  13. MeloMan New Player

So it is fixed now? Sweet :)