Flora Pack Base Items

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Mermaid, Mar 21, 2015.

1. Proxy Server New Player

A demand for something only decreases over time if it loses value. Do you really think people would not constantly spend money on booster bundles to even boost their currency in game? Lol please.

I do agree they want to keep the "limited offer" concept so players are keen to save money and spend an abundance of cash once the bundles drop. This is mainly due to them taking forever to push out new styles. If they were to refresh the styles monthly, they would produce the bundles in shorter spans. The only constant keeping the bundles from being a daily item are the exclusive auras.
  2. Sectumsempra Dedicated Player

You do understand if everyone could pay 20 bucks for their chance at a smoke aura they wouldn't fetch 50 million on broker. They are actually the only things left that consistently go for over 10 million at this point.

In game funds are limited, actual funds are unlimited unless a money glitch makes its way back around.
    The exclusive auras are the only reason the bundles are a thing.

With the recent huge base update that allows people to get a lot more creative, there are plenty of players willing to dump money on something that needs
    a- no creation, an overwhelming majority of base items have been in the game since launch, some in instances that are rarely traveled into
    b- no balancing
    c- can be purchased multiple times. people already reset seasonals for items like crystals and piles of snow, imagine how much more people would pay for themed sets.
  3. Proxy Server New Player

Themed sets are only valuable months after the seasonals are over. Same with the collections. Right now the sparkly rainbow base items are rare yet only maxing at 400k in the brokers. In a few months, expect it to cap at 1 mil probably. The in game economy was always based on supply x demand and popularity.

In my previous comment, I clearly stated the booster bundle will consistently sell well assuming they change the aura styles at least once per month. That way there is some exclusivity and "limited" time span to obtain a specific aura. This is the same reason they brought back previous auras that were supposed to be only exclusive to their exclusive bundled package. They sense they could make a lot more money giving guaranteed auras. I mean they are selling regular auras for a good price and it seems as if those are selling a lot. There is no way booster bundles won't sell well.

In retrospect, we should just agree to disagree.
  4. Gargamond Dedicated Player

All this stuff is basically a must if you like to role play a nature character.
    +1
  5. Sectumsempra Dedicated Player

the issue is we're talking about different values.

Your talking in game money

I'm talking money for development.
    I couldn't care less how much it goes for in the broker, just that these themed items in the marketplace would sell.
  6. BumblingB I got better.

Wouldn't mind an indoor tree, like in Gotham U zombie part.