Is serums going to be next?

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Bendmetal, Mar 20, 2015.

1. Bendmetal Dedicated Player

On the munitions livestream they said new powers will not be released in particular order. Is this true, will we be getting serums first? I really hope we do
    • Like x 1
  2. Dogico Loyal Player

I don't remember them saying that during the Munitions preview. I could definitely be wrong though.

My money is still on Atomic being released around June.
    • Like x 1
  3. Ghostof91 New Player

Either one would do.
  4. Absolix Loyal Player

Last we heard Experimental Serums was slightly farther along than Atomic, but that really means very little at this point. Since the powers have been separated from DLCs it looks to just be whichever one is ready first, so it could go either way
  5. YinChakra Dedicated Player

I really hope so. I noticed during the SOE event when they announced the powers, Spytle & SJ seemed pretty confident in how munitions & Serums will work, however on the PowerPoint/Slideshow i noticed the atomic slide was the only power that had (TBD) next to a few bullet points.

Also, since tanks are really rare to find nowadays, i hope serums comes out next so more people can learn to tank.

*fixed some errors, typed on phone lol*
    • Like x 1
  6. rawlings42 Well-Known Player

I think serums is the most different, especially given the wrestling tree.......SERUMS should be next.
  7. FelixDuo Committed Player

Traditionally, it's gone Controller power -> Healer power -> Tank power, right? If they kept to that cycle, then Atomic would be next. But it's not like they have to stick to that cycle. If Serums is actually farther along than Atomic then maybe it will be next in line.

I hope it is, personally. I am excited for Atomic, but I'm much more excited for Serums. I've wanted a more physical power set for a long time now.
    • Like x 1
  8. btoom New Player

I hope serums is next so i can change my shity rage tank/dps after what they did to it or to be more Accurate what they didnt did with it LOL xD[IMG]
  9. psi-knight New Player

If it is, I hope they make it useful, and relatable for both villains and heroes.
  10. Circe New Player

Out of the three announced powers, Serums was the one I was most interested in. Munitions always sounded incredibly boring to me, and it does look pretty uninteresting to me now that they're releasing it. Atomic, as well not that interested. I imagine it being like those ugly green effects of the OMACs. Like what more can they do with the power? IDK. Maybe I'll be wrong about Atomic. Serums, on the other hand. There are so many interesting things they could do with that power. I hope they really do it justice.

So yeah, hope the next one is Serums.
  11. The Atomic Tuna Well-Known Player

If they announce serums is next Im cancelling my sub till Atomic comes out. I played fire for 2 years and repeced to electric to gear up as a healer in preparation. I suffered through the piss poor fire AM, and 3rd tier tanking, now I might have to wait even longer.

Dont get me wrong I like electric but The AtomicTuna needs some Atomic powers. I picked fire in the first place because it was the closest to an Atomic explosion.
    • Like x 1
  12. Gargamond Dedicated Player

When Spytle said "In no particular order", I think he was just being facetious. He does that a lot. Pretty sure the devs will stick to the pattern of controller powers first, healers second, and tanks last, making Atomic next.
  13. HazeTA New Player

And what didn't they do? Make it top DPS my a mile like with Quantum? Sure sounds like a reason to change power to me :rolleyes:.
  14. btoom New Player

idk wired
  15. DaKrushmor Loyal Player

Nay plz, next in like ATOMIC plz. l already wait for it for tooooooooo long...

How much could you it delay,
    Let's just say:
    DON'T DO THIS! NAY!!!
  16. CajunKhan Well-Known Player

I want Serums. Atomic just sounds like another wizard power and we've already got 50 of those.
  17. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

I started this game in September of 2011 and was shocked there was no physical super strength character... At that time the closest thing there was to it was Ice ... Then esrth came out and that too was close but no cigar... Although that's where I've settled as it's the closest to it in game.. Where I can tank without ice on me or rocks ... I just look like a "supermsn/wonder woman" type character

When rage was announced I was so disappointed I really was hoping for a physical strength tank...

I too have waited a long time fr a power set like serums... As jens said this is their answer to physical strength ...

Hourman being an inspiration is icing on the cake as I'm a fan of golden/siLver age comics...

I won't be surprised if atomic is next... But I'll be pleasantly shocked if serums is.... So sorry atomic guys I selfishly want serums to be next...
    • Like x 1
  18. CajunKhan Well-Known Player

That's the exact same reaction I had! I just wanted to be strong, because this is a superhero game and most major superheroes and villains are primarily about strength. Superman, Diana, Hulk, even tech heroes like Iron Man and low-level metas like Captain America do a lot of super-stength stuff. Instead, this game gives a bunch of elemental wizardry. I don't want to be an elemental wizard.

I just wanna be strong. I want my entire loadout to just be things you can see Bane/Hulk/Solomon Grundy doing.

Right now my main is earth, because it kinda sorta duplicates the look of pure strength if you spec just right and you squint real hard. I don't want to squint anymore. I want a pure strength power and I'm hoping hoping hoping that Serums will finally be it.
  19. Bendmetal Dedicated Player

Yeah! Imagine facing off against the Solomon Grundy (Bounty) toe to toe exchanging blows (Solomon Grundy's attacks revolve around super strength) with your own super strength. Would be a battle of the ages
  20. RageOfHeaven1990 New Player

I'm picturing two overall systems. Dna manipulation such as manbat or superboy from young justice with the shields that give him full kryptonian powers. The other tree is buffs and more physical displays of strength.