What have I missed?? (few questions)

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by KingGuy420, Mar 21, 2015.

1. KingGuy420 Active Player

Been away from this game for roughly 5 months but now I'm back with a vengeance.

Just wondering what major changes I have missed in those 6 months?

I know about the obvious ones like the DLC's but what major balance / gameplay changes have I missed out on? I think the last GU I was still paying attention for was the one with the major PvP overhaul right around the time of the Halloween event.

I do realise I could just dig through patch / hotfix notes but that would take me forever. Hoping maybe somebody can just give me the gist of the major changes.

Also, what is there to know about Legends PvE? Are there any characters that excel at it, any characters that don't? Or is it fairly balanced? I don't want to jump in with a low tier character and make people mad or anything. Any general tips?

And last but not least, is there an ETA on the new UI yet?

Sorry for all the questions, just trying to play catch up as quick as I can.
  2. Green Lantern Fadi Loyal Player

Some big changes happened to dc in the last 6 months

1) new dlcs is out , war of light part 2 and Amazon of fury part 2

2) qauntum revamp

3) cels revamp

4) legend pve . It's basicly an extra content to hunt feats and it's fun but it's hard if you pug .

5) rage currently on test server for revamp should be out this week .

6) new powers " munitions " u will like it only if you like call of duty or GTA

7) all pvp maps are available so you don't need to wait for a new rotation anymore

8) they took the " kick away " feature from game , People got mad , it's back up again

9)new legends characters " death stroke , batmans skins , shazam " currently in test server .)

10) I went from HL TO quantum lol idk if that is a news for u haha but ya that's pretty much it

Oh oh and one more thing , new dlc should be arriving soon so stay hanging for HALLS OF POWER PART 2 :D
  3. Dcon34DCUO Loyal Player

• Like x 1
  4. ChuckLess New Player

Also, SOE no longer exists ;)
    • Like x 2
  5. Dcon34DCUO Loyal Player

Yep now it's "Daybreak Game Company" Same people, minus a few, new name. Also less customer support.:confused:
    • Like x 5
  6. KingGuy420 Active Player

Awesome, thanks for all the info. It's good to see all the PvP maps available. Finally be able to bang out the map specific feats without any waiting around.
  7. Dcon34DCUO Loyal Player

Well there's still a wait but this time it's just waiting on the queue to pop and not on a map rotation.
  8. Gargamond Dedicated Player

Do you still think crossplay will be out in April?
  9. Dcon34DCUO Loyal Player

I think it will just more towards the end of it.
    • Like x 1
  10. KingGuy420 Active Player

Wait... there's going to be cross play with PC? How's that going to work? There'll definitely be people with double names. I know for a fact I have characters with the same names on PC and PS..... 0.o

Will my sub / dlc work for both?
  11. Dezaras Loyal Player

There was a name reclaim. I'm not getting into that, as I didn't participate, but it was a bit of a mess.

Also rugs can be placed under tables in bases.
    • Like x 1
  12. metalfenix Committed Player

The funny part will be the league names. Oh yeah, the first time they had the mega servers merge (soon after the game was launched) was a total mess, I read horror stories from that. I hope they do better this time.
  13. Avian Dedicated Player

This is wrong. They temporarily removed the Kick feature as an experiment to collect data on how to improve the kick system and see what people would do without it. They didn't put it back in because "people got mad" they fully intended to do so because it was temporary.
    • Like x 3
  14. Green Lantern Fadi Loyal Player

What matter is that he got the point
  15. Trial 1 New Player

Have you told them that yet? I'm sure they'd like to know they don't exist anymore.... might be a good time to hit that bucket list.
    • Like x 1
  16. ChuckLess New Player

SOE was sold and renamed Daybreak. What is it I am missing here?
    • Like x 1
  17. Trial 1 New Player

Nothing... I was being a smart ***.
    • Like x 2