Wanted Arkillo mission bugged?

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Gothamite, Mar 19, 2015.

1. Gothamite Well-Known Player

I recently defeated Arkillo, got the feat for it, but it doesn't show who to report back to for the mission to count as completed. Doesn't even show his wanted poster anymore in the Midtown station. This is one of the last wanted missions I need for the bounty hunter feat, please advise.
  2. Wanning Comet Committed Player

If I remember right there's a female lantern by the wanted poster in the PD that you have to talk to to turn it in. I think the poster is in the room that has the RnD table.

It's been a long time since I did those bounties, though, so I don't know if that NPC is bugged/missing atm.
  3. Gothamite Well-Known Player

Nothing. I talk to the lanterns there, but none of them count towards the objective or show that I need to speak to anyone. The Arkillo spot in the bounty hunter feat still shows as unfinished.
  4. Sodam Yat Dedicated Player

Did you actually beat him solo or was there anyone else there?
    Sometimes if someone else is fighting a Bounty it wont count for you cause you did the least dmg.
    Have you tried fighting him again alone?
  5. Gothamite Well-Known Player

Done it solo each time. I managed to find a "fix" though. When I picked up other bounties I already did in the station, the Arkillo one showed eventually and I just redid it. Finally showed the person I needed to talk to. Didn't give me the defeat Arkillo feat again because I already defeated him though. Very strange that it only allowed me to progress by picking up the bounty again.
  6. butaalinmarian New Player

I've done those a long time ago, but as far as I remember to get those old bounties there where two methods.

1) You could find the NPC(ex: Arkillo) in the city and you would get the wanted quest automatically which gives marks and you don't need to go to the PD to complete.

2) You actually get the wanted poster from the PD's which gave items(I think) as a reward and you were needed to get back in the PD to complete them.

Only 2) counted towards the wanted feat, but both for the Kill 'Insert Bounty' feats. You can have both quest at the same time, because they are considered different quests, but only one will be checked as complete per kill. If you have both you need to kill the bounty 2 times.

I'm not entirely sure about this, but that's how I think it worked. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.