Cursed Idol sets off deflection

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by undrline, Mar 11, 2015.

1. undrline Issue Tracker Volunteer

Issue Tracker: https://soeissuetracker.com/browse/DC-123

Every DoT tick is setting off punishment for deflection. I read it was happening with Carol Ferris ... I just experienced it with Donna Troy's bracers in the Tunnel of Lust.

The combat log shows that I receive punishment for every tick. I placed it before her special "attack" and I was simply blocking. Fortunately the log captured the before-during-and-after. Even if it was placed after the special, it should only deliver the one punishment, not a punishment for every tick, I believe. Placed before the special, it should deliver no punishment at all.

[IMG]
    • Like x 9
  2. Remander Steadfast Player

Yeah, DoTs shouldn't do that. Pretty sure CI wasn't before the update.
    • Like x 1
  3. undrline Issue Tracker Volunteer

If it's setting off Wonder Woman and Carol Ferris, then you'd probably die even after being picked up.
    • Like x 1
  4. Requake Dedicated Player

No because the supercharge would be gone when you get up anyway,
    Also ferris isn't the problem, WW is in OP5.

^
    • Like x 1
  5. undrline Issue Tracker Volunteer

Pile on the places where this is a problem, keeping the thread alive will get it noticed ... I didn't feel like I was exaggerating when I marked the issue in the tracker as "Major."
  6. undrline Issue Tracker Volunteer

So, you're saying even though it counts as an attack here, it doesn't count as an attack against Carol?
    Not sure what OP5 is ...
  7. Kyzax New Player

OP5 is Love and War on the EUPS server. 8 Man Operations are referred as such in chronological order as abbreviations. Wonder Woman would be the issue there due to her bracers not Carol Farris since she has no deflection power.
    • Like x 2
  8. Derio 15000 Post Club

Its in regular throne as well. Adds to punisher damage of course too. With L&W wonderwoman deflection its really noticeable, dont even use CI there.
  9. Rhinosus13 Loyal Player

I would assume it's with every person that has deflection, like WW in TD villain side as well as the AF pt 1 bounties
  10. yagamison New Player

Same experience here. 2 times got KO'd by WW when I had stopped attacking and checked combat log and the Cursed Idol damage set off her 1 shot. Stopped using it during that fight since.
  11. undrline Issue Tracker Volunteer

I guess I just have to get my Celestial toon high enough to test it out on Carol myself, since it sounds like a few people say it doesn't apply to her.
  12. HeavyWeapon Dedicated Player

It hits her but she has nothing that reflects damage back so it doesn't matter.
    • Like x 1