Wrap to base problems

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Laz523, Mar 8, 2015.

1. Laz523 Well-Known Player

Is something wrong with the warp to base function? Every time I try to warp it disconnects me
  2. Laz523 Well-Known Player

Ok I can not enter my base at all even trying to walk in I get zone not available
  3. Gulrick TheWanderer Well-Known Player

I'm having the same problem I can't warp to my base or my league hall. I also cant switch my armories.
  4. Derio 15000 Post Club

I can warp to my base just fine. I cant wrap to my base. But I can warp just fine, in fact just did to see if it still works.
    • Like x 2
  5. Miserable Dedicated Player

What if you try to warp?
  6. Laz523 Well-Known Player

I just tried to login with my main switch was in her base, and got zone unavailable. I can warp to HQ but can't walkin/warp to my base, And my bad about the title it's been a very long day for me
  7. Gulrick TheWanderer Well-Known Player

Yea I cant seem to get in either. darn, i'll have to wait til tomorrow i guess.
    • Like x 1
  8. Laz523 Well-Known Player

my bad about title but I have tried with all my alts and main, those in their base gets me disconnected.
  9. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We're taking a look.
  10. Snix Dedicated Player

Same. Trying to remedy this now.
  11. Laz523 Well-Known Player

thank you very much Mepps
  12. pitbullb3 Devoted Player

I can't log into my toons that's inside of bases. Login problems is getting real old real fast
  13. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Should be resolved shortly. Thanks for your patience.
  14. apocalypsegodx Loyal Player

I'm having this issue on ps4,also all my armories across my account arnt working :eek:
  15. WockaFlockaPhil Dedicated Player

Can't log in cause I logged out from my base the other day.
    • Like x 1
  16. Flightboy New Player

Am I the only one having the below issue?

Logged off my account at 1945 CST to watch The Walking Dead :D

Left my main character in our League Hall....

Came back online around 2100 CST to an endless cycle of the loading screen to enter the game after chracter selection back to the chracter selection screen... Rinse and repeat after every try.

I'm very irritated atm and would be happy if someone can offer a remedy to this...

Yes, I logged on to my other toons fine and yes I tried to "Switch Chracter" and got the above cycle... Again...

WTF OVER!?!?!

-Flight
  17. apocalypsegodx Loyal Player

Yes I'm watching the walking dead rite now agin:eek: because the game is fubar ! I can only log in on my tank but he's stuck in dps because all my armorys won't work because my base is fubar but I can walk into anyone els base.
    • Like x 1
  18. Laz523 Well-Known Player

I think if the character you are switching to was in a base or league hall it won't load but Mepps said it should be fixed shortly
  19. Flightboy New Player

My troll was in her base and it loaded fine. I griped to mates and tried again with my main who is in our league hall. Still an endless cycle of loading back into the chracter select screen :(
  20. Laz523 Well-Known Player

I know the feeling, can't even switch armories now hope it's fixed soon
    • Like x 1