[USPC - Hero] JLU RESERVE - All Welcome

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Exorix, Dec 27, 2014.

1. Exorix Well-Known Player

We've got players of all levels of gear and feat progression. Even if we did mind helping out players with feats (which we don't), you'd be able to find enough people who still needed them done. ^^

I'll look at getting in touch with you both as soon as I can, but if you want to speed the process up, just throw a tell to one of the guys listed in my first post. Looking forward to welcoming you into the league. :)
  2. GL4ever Well-Known Player

Well, I had accepted a league invite from someone in-game, but they seemed to be more into PvP. I don't think they will work, so I left. I am available as of now
  3. Exorix Well-Known Player

Welcome to the league, Lantern Harold!
  4. GL4ever Well-Known Player

Thanks! I have to say, I really like you guys! You've all been great, and I look forward to getting to know you all and running more content (esp. after I finally break the 100 mark LOL!)
  5. SuperTruck New Player

Name: Senturion Mystic
    Server: USPC
    CR/SP: 33/28
    Power: Ice
    Role: Tank/Damage
    Do i have a mic: Sadly i do not have a mic; however, i do have a keyboard.
    legendary/premium/free to play: Free to play
    About myself: Hello all. My in game name is Senturion Mystic. I've started to recently play again after an absence of 3 1/2 months. I started up again this past Saturday night. I just reached Level 30 yesterday. Im a HERO, my mentor is Batman, and my movement is acrobatics.
  6. ThatBadDog New Player

Not sure if you tried to invite me yet but I can't get the game to load since the last update. :(
  7. Exorix Well-Known Player

We're looking to get in touch with both of you when time allows. Hopefully you can resolve that issue, ThatBadDog; doesn't sound fun at all.
  8. iceman1982 New Player

Hi, I'm Peter and I'd like to join your league.
    In-game my name is Van Nassau.
    I've got a CR of 45 and because at the moment I can only game once a week I'm gonna stay a 45 for a long time.
    I'm from Belgium, so I have some weird hours, but if that is not a problem I'd still, like I said, join you.

Hope to hear from you
  9. Exorix Well-Known Player

Heya ice/Van. Great to hear you're interested in joining us. We'll look at getting in touch with you asap. :)
  10. ThatBadDog New Player

Hey guys, I finally managed to get my game back online so if someone could send me an invite, It'd be greatly appreciated. :)
  11. Exorix Well-Known Player

Welcome to the league, ThatBadDog!