New Hero on PC

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by MadMutt, Oct 6, 2013.

1. MadMutt New Player

I am a new Hero on PC. US server. Yes, a furry league would be greatly preferred, but any Role-Playing league or just a friendly one who is willing to accept a fur will do.
  2. Captain CdViper New Player

Hi my name is CdViper Smash,

I am looking for friends to join our league, we are looking to help whoever is not lvl 30 and we are willing to reach higher as we grew higher levels we are going to end the game together and help new comers to do the same. I am looking to do everything in this game PVE, PVP however the main reason is to meet people and have friends, why you ask? Because I live a busy life and mostly I have the most time to meet and interact with other people that have the same likes as me, are online. If you feel the same way, fill out an application so I can add you next time I go online, I only need you to have Skype or an email address that I can reach you right away so I can let you know when I’m online or a recruiter. Interested? Click Here
  3. Roarak Well-Known Player

Why are all the furs on Pc? :(
  4. Verilis New Player

my skype is:
    Chaotix Shadowhooves | Aki

please add me. also i filled out the app on your main site.

on skype atm and best way to get my attention
    • Like x 1
  5. Ilunis Dedicated Player

Eventually, that won't matter. If SOE achieves what they've made mention of, PS3/4 and PC players will be spending a lot more time together (I, personally, love this). PC furries and console furries will be able to, well, do whatever it is you furries do when you hang out together.
    • Like x 1