Going Old School for a minute...

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Ilunis, Mar 1, 2015.

1. Ilunis Dedicated Player

Hi, peeps (ha ha, that word is so dumb)! Just coming back from a long hiatus (seriously...) and wanted to ask about a player from way back when there were actual servers...Multispew. I ask about him because he and I had a bit of a falling out a couple of years ago and I wondered what ever became of him. He had health problems and I've always kind of thought the worst. Anyway, if anyone here knows or knew him, leave me a message. Also, hello to all of the Brave New World players and my league mates (if I still have any).
    • Like x 1
  2. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

I'm pretty certain I'm currently standing next to you in game.

And never heard of him :(
    • Like x 2
  3. BigAl Devoted Player

Haven't seen him or heard him (well, that's due to him being on ignore for so long) in quite a while. I think he left the game, for who knows what reasons. Maybe, he ran outta spew....

But what about that Sabrechip, Sabrechulupa....Sabre something-or-other guy? He was quite the tool. :p
  4. zeroman New Player

The name is unfamiliar to me. I give this thread a 1.
  5. dngnb8 Devoted Player

Another I have returned thread when nobody cared one was gone.
  6. BigAl Devoted Player

Seems the same thing for responses to threads, I suppose.
    • Like x 2
  7. thirty six Loyal Player

I didn't know we were being jerks to each other in the funhouse too. Now where do I escape to?!
  8. dngnb8 Devoted Player

THERE IS NO ESCAPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA (Maniacal laughter fades into the distance........)
    • Like x 2
  9. thirty six Loyal Player

Lmao! Well played, sir!
  10. Ilunis Dedicated Player

Wow. I didn't make this thread as a way of touting some kind of personal importance.
    • Like x 2
  11. nowburn4it Loyal Player

Don't worry about it...Some people live to troll others. Considering he doesn't even play the game this forum is made for...
    • Like x 2
  12. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

Speak for yourself. I care. Ilunis is nice, always has been. Why must you always be so mean to people?
    • Like x 2
  13. Ilunis Dedicated Player

Thanks, Carlynn. And to BigAl: Sure, I may be a tool, but everyone knows you're just a macrosploiter! ;)
    • Like x 2
  14. BigAl Devoted Player