Downtime Server Downtime - March 3, 2015 - Game Update 45!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Mar 2, 2015.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

All worlds are now online. We were up about 4.5 hours early.
    • Like x 14
  2. Sw33t Well-Known Player

It's not difficult to agree with you Brendan. Enjoying the game is vital :) Goes for me too.

And thanks Mepps, for your and your coworkers effort :)
    • Like x 1
  3. coco Committed Player

Ok I am not here to argue so with that said this will be my last comment on this matter to avoid such arguments. Thank you for the suggestion on advanced mechanics I will try it if I don't already have it, not sure if I do because I've been experimenting a lot. As far as the comment on try earth & fire lets see here I have 113 cr ice, 111 sorcery, 100 earth, 76 quantum, 70 electric, 70 gadgets , 68 rage. & I've played a little of fire since my son has a 41 fire. So I have done what you suggest and quite frankly I do agree from my experience that fire & earth could use some changes but I didn't mention them because I don't just ask for changes until I feel comfortable with that role & actually know what I'm talking about, and I'm not saying you don't know what your talking about I'm just admitting I don't when it comes to those powers. And last but not least to the 'well known member' that doesn't believe a celest can do 11 mil in damage in necro when it was new unless they were there for a while I feel sorry for you that you have not had the privilege of grouping with some of the most extraordinary players that I have had the privilege of grouping with in this game granted the celestial person I'm referring to is now 113 187sp and he eats, sleeps, & dreams dcuo when he not in college this is all he does in other words. So believe what you wanna believe because I meant 11 mil in about 10-15 mins of playing and I also have 3 other witnesses that I know that can attest to this. Everyone have a nice day good conversing and Ty to those that are actually helpful and not derogatory to everyone.
  4. bunnycore New Player

this!! very much this.. When you are done getting people fired over there you want to come to my job and get a few people fired too?
    • Like x 1
  5. 12AngelOfLife21 Loyal Player

How many times does it have to be said that ALL powers currently have an AM? Quantum was the last power to get it's AM. Celestial was the last power to get it's AM updated. Earth has an AM already. It just needs to get it's AM updated. Certain powers like earth and sorcery need to get a real power back mechanic beyond the 1 power used to give power back to our pets lol.
  6. SuperTruck New Player

hmmm... 8 hours down time..... pros: i can do other things.... cons: PST means update wont be done until 4:00 CST, im not playing dcuo, and doing those other things that i really dont want to do....
  7. FESTER665 Devoted Player

It's already up..... It was UP TO 8 hours of downtime... They finished in 3.5 hours....

Them saying up to 8 hours is better than "It'll be up in three hours" and then an issue arises and Mepps has to say "additional downtime of two hours" and the forums and social media outlets go nuts saying how it's ridiculous, etc...
    • Like x 2
  8. Morsy808 Committed Player

I hate tools like you who take a post and twist it to suit your own agenda. Did I say the content or the fact we're getting the update itself was a slap in the face? NO!! I merely stated that the consistent TIMING that constantly locks me out during my premium gaming hours without fail each time was a slap in the face.

I look forward to seeing what you twist this post into...
  9. akaivy Dedicated Player

was the download time long for ps4? I forgot to leave my ps4 on this morning so I have to download the update when I get home :(
  10. JReel New Player

Lol not even. Remember, back in August of last year I only had 85 sp. Now I am at 150 and soon to be 160. I am already loving the feat grind.
  11. The Great NK Well-Known Player

I really hope ps4 Rest Mode is working as intended. I wanna play right away when I get home. :D
  12. Gamma Lantern Committed Player

You're the only one twisting words....you're exact quote goes like this...."this slap in the face of an UPDATE"

Funny when people can't debate so they throw insults...a great indicator of low intelligence...

Go home, you're drunk
  13. Morsy808 Committed Player

Low intelligence... quite funny that considering the job I do. I build servers for a living. Whats your job title then?
  14. dedgurl New Player

Thank you for that clarification Mepps. :)
  15. BATMANs BEY0ND New Player

thanks for getting it finished so quickly! you guys are great! also i love the recent updates
  16. Sw33t Well-Known Player

Lol..some achievement. My 14 year old can build a server.......
    • Like x 1
  17. Gamma Lantern Committed Player

Changing the subject when debating an issue....another sign of low intelligence....

My job field is none of your concern, please stick to thread topic..
  18. montazumas revenge Devoted Player

Checking assets,
    d/l yellow bar to 9% timer count to 10 min, bloop, bar disappears, 11 min, couldn't check assets,

So far 6xs, think the server is Kmart special
  19. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

that my point, in 8 months you went from 85sp to 150sp, thats damn near double the sp's you had, that is worth bragging or showing off IMO. Takes alot of hard work from a person to get that far.
    • Like x 1
  20. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

depends on the powers being used really, I could see a CR100 quantum out DPSing a CR110 earth, ice, and fire DPS.