SOE Gamecards not redeemable

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Steak Sauce, Mar 2, 2015.

1. Steak Sauce New Player

Hey,

No one's going to pay attention to my thread in Tech Support, so here goes:

So I just tried 3 brand new SOE Gamecard codes, none of which worked. I tried multiple times on the website and in game, I get the following message:

[IMG]

I have filed a ticket, too, but only got an automated response.
    Thoughts?

Cheers
    • Like x 3
  2. BigBabyGeezuz Dedicated Player

This happened to a friend of mine as well. I hope they look into it ASAP.
  3. Zernam New Player

All I know is I can't get them at wally world anymore, I tried to get one back in December but they were not able to activate it at the register :( I guess they wouldn't be SOE gamecards anymore now.
  4. Yui Loyal Player

My friend said that this is just a glitch. He activated cards like a few nights ago and had the same problem but it worked out for him in the end. Plus, today, he also activated a few cards too.
  5. HersheyKiss New Player

I had this same thing with a card about a month ago. Had to call them up. The tech on the phone tried the card numerous times b4 it finally worked. All he did was use a different browser and it went thru on the soe site. But i did get the msg u have in your post ingame as well.
  6. Nodens Dedicated Player

I've experienced that problem several times in the past, but in my case it always turned out to be a problem of the font used on the game cards. A number of the characters in that font are VERY easily mistaken for others. Hopefully, that's the situationyou're experiencing, and not something more problematic. Good luck!
  7. Steak Sauce New Player

Thanks for all the replies. I defintely got the numbers right, I can read them clear as day. I tried different browsers, I even gave a code to a friend and he got the same error message. Looks like something's wrong on SOE's side. Can someone summon Mepps or something? I just said his name 3 times, let's hope that works.
    • Like x 1
  8. SuperNerdGeekOverkill Dedicated Player

Mepps is no Biggie Smalls...:D
  9. Steak Sauce New Player

Update: the page now repeatedly timed out after I clicked "Go". Someone send the tech monkeys to fix the server!
  10. Taco Loco Active Player

i had 2 of those a few days ago. keep trying them because they will work eventually
  11. Steak Sauce New Player

Update: I am now locked out of the code input thingie for trying too many times. Is this satire? Where's the hidden camera?
  12. BigBabyGeezuz Dedicated Player

This sounds like a real problem, I hope Mepps can help you out!
    • Like x 1
  13. bagofboom Committed Player

Just to add my two cents, I bought a 50$ card yesterday and no issue. I'm certain that this didn't help u in any way I just like seeing my name on the interweb.o_O
  14. MrB Dedicated Player

I hope it gets fixed asap.
  15. Steak Sauce New Player

No updates, just bumping this for awareness.

Mepps pls
  16. Trinidad James Loyal Player

try sending mepps a PM about it.
  17. Steak Sauce New Player

Good idea, done.

mipps pls rspond
  18. BumblingB I got better.

Might be down due to the game update. Also, it is 4:50 am pst. So it is 6:50 am in texas. Gotta wait until they get in.
  19. Steak Sauce New Player

It started last night around 10 pm my time though, so around 1 pm PST, and I haven't heard from costumer support since.
    They pretty much had all afternoon yesterday to look into it.
  20. ObsidianChillSucks New Player

Well guys... they aren't SOE anymore tho ;) maybe that's why they aren't redeemable anymore need Daybreak Game Cards :p