Last Laugh feats...

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Pr0tojay, Feb 25, 2015.

1. Pr0tojay Committed Player

So im assuming u guys must get this question alot, but will the pvp safehouse recovery rescue match ever return in the rotation? I have kept an eye on it for the last 6 months (US PS), and nothing yet. If youre not going to update it, the fair thing to do is to either remove it or give us the credit for the feats. Let me know, thank you.
    • Like x 1
  2. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

It returned right after GU41 if I remember correctly. This is another reason why I despise the random map rotation.
    • Like x 1
  3. Dcon34DCUO Loyal Player

I'd like it if we had a set map rotation and a public schedule on the forums that told us which maps were going to be which week.
    • Like x 1
  4. GoldenDodge Dedicated Player

It was back for a week (maybe 2) after the update listed above and has not been back since.
  5. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

I really need to get an image for "thread in progress" and just post that whenever someone suggests something that I've been milling around in my head for quite some time. That and set respawn timers need to happen already.

Honestly, I'd be fine with a set permanent weekly rotation so we would know when certain maps are coming back. Such as the terrible, terrible Safehouse Recovery Map.
    • Like x 2
  6. Pr0tojay Committed Player

So it was around for gu 41,and thats the update with pvp season 3? Because if thats true, all i did was pvp that week. I got my full 100 pvp gear with mods in about 8 days after update, so how is it possible that i missed it that week? smh wierd
  7. Pr0tojay Committed Player

oh wait, it mustve been for arenas, because all i did was legends that week
  8. Schimaera Devoted Player

It is suspicious. They brought it back, huge talk, it stayed two weeks and never returned - again. We had like five Disposals and Recoverys in the past six month in both Legends and Arena PvP - but not a single Rescue match. Something's off...
    • Like x 1
  9. Troll Zama New Player

Well it's up now in arenas.
  10. Pr0tojay Committed Player

no its not, thats graviton tech...rescue match is different
  11. Troll Zama New Player

You're right I took a quick glance earlier it's not up.
  12. Promhetheus New Player

I've given up on the Last Laugh feats. It's hard to chase after feats that aren't even made available in the game. At least with the Seasonal feats, we all know that they'll be around at least once a year and we have a time frame. As others have noted, at a minimum, give us a schedule of when maps will be available.
    • Like x 2
  13. winter13 New Player

That is the one dlc in this game that I will never finish. An entire dlc of PvP feats was just not well thought out in my opinion.
    • Like x 2
  14. SuperBladeRunner New Player

I hope it comes back soon so i can get those feats!!
    • Like x 1
  15. SenateZ Active Player

It hasn't been added in rotation since November 2014 when I came back from vacation. Very disappointed that I've missed it. I opened a ticket, and they said they have no idea when it will be added back, and that whoever wants it back, should post feedback on the forums. (The usual response).

I'm not sure why it's been removed again, apparently even customer support aren't aware of it.

So, I guess, if you want it back, post about it.

16. chaotic3430 Committed Player

Mepps Tweeted yesterday that PVP Map rotations may be a thing of the past maybe as soon as tomorrow "if all things go well" according to him.
  17. Tygerfyre Committed Player

Sure enough, the last GU eliminated the rotation.
  18. 1ndab0x176 New Player

Maps don't bother me, it's never seeing black lighting to revive him, that bugs me. Only thing left in LL dlc since it came out.