Actions To Be Taken

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Feb 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

...Since there is going to be a week before action. They'll just use that gear now, marked for removal, and replace it with gear they get since its been fixed. Unless I am misinterpreting something. Nice to see something done, but thats hardly punishment seeing the bulk of that gear coming from glitching the entire raid.
    • Like x 10
  2. Anima Committed Player

Now this is some good news. Logged in to +1.
  3. DCFanatical Dedicated Player

I think Mepps' point was if you glitched to beat Hades (and lets be honest, if you glitched and STILL couldn't beat hades. I say you got what was coming to you) ALL 101 and 102 gear earned would be removed. Not just the gear obtained from Hades.
    • Like x 1
  4. Dragon lord New Player

If Hades was the only boss being glitched I think this is a very rational response. Thank you devs.
  5. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

By all accounts its just Hades loot.
    • Like x 1
  6. Ink Eyes New Player

LMAO at all the people still crying about this. Why only Hades? Why not ban, LMAO.
    • Like x 1
  7. Green Lantern Fadi Loyal Player

Mepps what's the point man ? Taking only hades gear? People just did first and sec boss and got what they wanted , reset and bak again so tell me u guys are taking all plz cuz it will be weird and incorrect
    • Like x 4
  8. treehunter904 New Player

what loot specifically drops from hades? im sure alot of ppl are curious
  9. Green Lantern Fadi Loyal Player

Finally showed up :D
  10. ncgreenlantern Loyal Player

So remember glitchers you've got this weekend to rerun the expert raids to replace the 101-102 gear your going to lose so stock up on replay badges and don't forget to buy some total recovery kits to take your mods out before next week.
    • Like x 10
  11. Ink Eyes New Player

What day next week is this happening anyways. Let's get 2 it
  12. Ink Eyes New Player

Hopefully you can stop crying in my ear. LMAO
  13. Th3L0stHer0 New Player

Hey DC u might want to look into the Unjust Enrichment Law before you take everyone's gear and steal the money they used on replays
  14. Green Lantern Fadi Loyal Player

Lmao yea crying is done
  15. Sbel Devoted Player

No, the exact phrasing is

I'm pretty sure he means just the Hades loot.
    • Like x 1
  16. Spidey Well-Known Player

LOL I'd say ban them but then you'd barely have any players left.
  17. dcuotroller30 New Player

So since your taking mods your just trying to get money off of total recovery kits.
    • Like x 1
  18. Belthazur Dedicated Player

That dont mean Squat since it's in the TOS you agreed Upon when you created your Toon.
    • Like x 17
  19. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

It is worth pointing out the different bosses have different drops. You can't get Hades drops off of the first two bosses, etc.
    • Like x 11
  20. Green Lantern Fadi Loyal Player

What's your point ? Why ur making drama now ? Wat u mean any players left ? If ur not playing and obviously ur not what's the point of commenting here ? Explain your self
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.