holiday coming down

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by RSL, Feb 18, 2015.

1. RSL New Player

has there been a date specified?
  2. Derio 15000 Post Club

March 2nd is when the seasonal ends.
    • Like x 6
  3. RSL New Player

thanks
  4. The Atomic Tuna Well-Known Player

Good get it over and done so we can get the St. Patricks day Event. I refuse to grind a boring seasonal for trash base items. PINK CRYSTALS!

Seriously wtf DC, lets cater to the lantern faithful a little more.

I will however play the daylights out of the St P day to get all the pub base items and the bomber jacket. Heck yes!!! Cant wait!!
    • Like x 1
  5. Veritech Loyal Player

I don't know I've seen some pretty sweet lairs with the valentine's items. Fits the whole love theme I guess.
    Pub items are more my thing too, hopefully there's some new items this year that compliment last year's items
  6. The Atomic Tuna Well-Known Player

I dont doubt that some people have been able to make the most out of the crystals. My only complaint is that we get blue christmas base items then pink crystal for valentines day. Neither of these will ever be on display in my lairs.

2 lantern themed base items. Considering what a painful grind the seasonals are I would hope that the rewards would be more season centric. Not one demensional DLC /Lantern based.

PS. I cant wait for the lantern DLC to be over. Please give us 1 whole year without the Emotional Spectrum please......... Please.
    • Like x 1
  7. Veritech Loyal Player

What happens if they made green lantern St Patricks items?
    Nooooooooooo!!!!
    I agree, lantern overkill but I guess the fanboys outnumber the people wanting a more diverse subject range.
    • Like x 3
  8. The Atomic Tuna Well-Known Player

OMG.....That never crossed my mind.....Now I'm nervous. Lol