DCUO Mobile Mainframe App- iOS

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by LANT3RNtrey, Feb 10, 2015.

1. Jamie New Player

They do this all of the time with game content so why wouldn't they do the same with the app for the game?
  2. DustyAnkh Loyal Player

I might have to talk to y'all now lol !
    • Like x 1
  3. LadyLightning Issue Tracker Volunteer

Post a screenshot of the guide tab please! :).
  4. FESTER665 Devoted Player

Some screenshots (sorry for the size... LOL)....

Home screen:
    [IMG]

Guides:
    [IMG]

Players:
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  5. Marine Death Committed Player

This is going to be so sweet once it becomes fully operational!
    • Like x 3
  6. SYNDICOR2525 Dedicated Player

App images :)

[IMG]
    Guides
    [IMG]
    Equipment Guide (example)
    [IMG]
    Selected Equipment. Gives a listing of all available equipment within the game
    [IMG]
    Video Tutorials
    [IMG]
    Players (all player info and stats)
    [IMG]
  7. FESTER665 Devoted Player

Few more random screenshots... Likely huge again, yell at photobucket... LOL

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
  8. Wildcat Committed Player

Windows Phone (Windows 10) PLEASE!!! :(
    • Like x 2
  9. FESTER665 Devoted Player

I thought when they originally discussed the app they mentioned their only plans were for iOS and Android, but I guess that could have changed.
    • Like x 1
  10. Wildcat Committed Player

Hope so.
  11. FESTER665 Devoted Player

Heck, the original talks were so long ago the developers sounded surprised when this was released like they forgot about it. LOL
  12. apocalypsegodx Loyal Player

how do i sine in on my dcuo account ? lol
  13. Wildcat Committed Player

How to contact developer of this app? My team would love to translate this app in to our language (for free)
  14. blazeing fire111 Devoted Player

some bugs i found was its not showing the right stats. Couple leaguemates have 100 pvp cr but on the census part is says they have 0. And i looekd up my character and it is showing wierd stats.
  15. Magnificent Loyal Player

Can you let us know if there is an Android app in the works or not? There have been multiple requests about whether this is or may be coming to the Droid and as yet there has not been a single response.
    • Like x 2
  16. Predicament Well-Known Player

How'd you guys login to PSN on that app, keep getting try again or try outside and when I try outside it won't log in, keeps refreshing the page every time I enter in my info
  17. apocalypsegodx Loyal Player

It won't let me log in ether
  18. Jafin 10000 Post Club

They don't. Only PC users can log in at the moment. It's part of the reason they never made an official announcement; they're treating this as a soft launch.
    • Like x 2
  19. ShadowCyborg92 Loyal Player

good thing i have a pc account too
  20. bareheiny 10000 Post Club

I'd love to see a more mobile friendly version of the forums accessed via the app....rather than the same version I can access via safari.
    • Like x 1