Is it worth coming back?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by LightOfQuantum, Feb 9, 2015.

1. LightOfQuantum Committed Player

So I haven't played the game for half a year and I'm thinking to come back and subscribe again. But I don't know if it's worth it. I've been playing SWTOR in that time and now I'm kinda tired of it.
  2. MetalMario Loyal Player

Sure. I like it, at least. I'd say the game is as good or better than it was 6 months ago.
    • Like x 1
  3. Twilight Avenged Dedicated Player

It's a good game. It's worth playing.
  4. ThePhilosophy Loyal Player

We have no way of knowing what you want out of DCUO.
    • Like x 4
  5. Instincts New Player

Not really... Not for a long period anyway.

Sure there's some new content but it remains the same, Spend replays on re-running new content, reaching the top within a few weeks or so, then quit game until 3 months later when new content drops, & repeat.

I came back after a year away from the game & while I am currently enjoying it because I have more of my GTA buds on it too, I knopw that once heists come out I will be gone, because heists will then keep me playing until ESO comes out & hopefully No Mans Sky.

Right now there just seems to be a bit of a lull in the games on PS4, although BF Hardline is out soon too, and having beasted on beta, I will surely be picking it up.

Oh and lets not forget.. Dragons Dogma Online...

If I were you, sub up for 1 month and see what you think, at the end of the day it's only about $15.
    • Like x 1
  6. RSL New Player

if you can't be bothered to check in for yourself [since it's FREE to play], i'm gonna say no.
    • Like x 2
  7. Derio 15000 Post Club

If you left once, most likely you will leave again. We cant tell you if you will like the game, especially if you already played it.
    • Like x 2
  8. LightOfQuantum Committed Player

I want to know if there any good changes. Like new raids, alerts, duos, solos, arenas, legends characters and etc.
  9. SuperNerdGeekOverkill Dedicated Player

Since you've been gone for half a year, yeah...WotL2 & AF2 came out. They offer new solos, duos, alerts/OPs, raids.
    I have never seen this before on this forum, but the feedback on the raids from AF2 is really good. Haven't seen any "game is too easy" or "NERF raid X" threads so far. Instead of that, thank you threads to the devs for the new raids. So that should give you a good picture on the quality of the latest DLC.
    • Like x 1
  10. Sectumsempra Dedicated Player

subscribe for a month, back out after. Small doses. Leagues are the same. except people are back for new dlc, they'll be gone once they hit 115 ish cr, IF they hit that.
    • Like x 1
  11. ChuckLess New Player

That game looks really interesting!

ESO didn't keep my attention for more than a week. Once you can change your outfit (at any time) and fly, it kinda ruins other games ;)