[USPC - Hero] JLU RESERVE - All Welcome

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Exorix, Dec 27, 2014.

1. Exorix Well-Known Player

2. Enigma346 New Player

I would like to join the League. I just hit 30 and am still fairly new to the game. I'm a Nature Healer. I have two more people that would like to come with me if at all possible. The other two have more experience in the game then I do. But they just came back from a break. My Characters name is Druidtastic.
  3. Exorix Well-Known Player

Welcome to the league, Enigma!
    • Like x 1
  4. Exorix Well-Known Player

Bump.
    • Like x 1
  5. Exorix Well-Known Player

Bump.
    • Like x 1
  6. Containerofmike New Player

I'm looking to join! I just started on PC, I've played on ps4 and was maxed CR before the most recent DLC and looking to get back into it on PC. Couldn't find anyone in-game so ill post here. PST me at Pibo or reply back here
    • Like x 1
  7. Exorix Well-Known Player

Welcome to the league, Containerofmike!
  8. Exorix Well-Known Player

9. Exorix Well-Known Player

10. Exorix Well-Known Player

11. Exorix Well-Known Player

12. SnowStar Committed Player

Hey, I'm typically on during 6-10 PM for a couple hours Eastern time. Can you please let me know if you normally have enough players on for raids on at least a near-daily basis, and/or do you have a set raid night or raid schedule? Mostly the top tier raids. Thanks.
  13. HouseStark98 New Player

Hello there , I'd love to join this guild :oops:
    I'm an old player who re-started playing dcuo yesterday [I'm level 11] ; I usually on during 6-7-8 PM [CET] ( I'm European).
    That's all , g'day everyone :D
  14. Milesz New Player

sounds like a nice league. is lvl requiered? cr/ etc/ if not id probably join :D
  15. Exorix Well-Known Player

@SnowStar
    We have quite a few players in the higher CR levels, a number of which are online on a regular basis, myself included. With that said, we're focussed more on enjoying the game within the constraints our lives place on us and as such do not currently have set raid days or times. Here in JLUR you'll find a lot of enthusiasm, but minimal formality; we do things how we like, when we like. ^^

If you're looking for regular groups to run the tougher content, you might get more enjoyment out of a league with more regular and structured groups. If not, you're always more than welcome in JLUR. :)

@HouseStark98
    We would love to have you, so feel free to chat to anyone in the league, or send a PM to the names listed in my first post. If you leave your character's name here, or send me some mail ingame, we'll get you sorted out. :D

@Milesz
    As a league, we have no requirements to join and only one rule: Pay it forward. If you're still interested in joining us, my advice to HouseStark98 applies to you as well. :)

Thanks all for your interest, I look forward to catching up with you further, ingame.

Cheers
    Exo
  16. HouseStark98 New Player

Sure , my nick is WinterIsComing3 and my character's name is Icy Blast
  17. Exorix Well-Known Player

Welcome to the league, HouseStark98!
  18. Exorix Well-Known Player

19. Exorix Well-Known Player

20. Exorix Well-Known Player