Sony Online Entertainment Becomes Daybreak Game Company

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Feb 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dcon34DCUO Loyal Player

Don't get your hopes up too much. We may not even get crossplay with Xbox users.
    https://twitter.com/Spytle/status/562309238752423937
    • Like x 3
  2. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

Whoa Whoa Whoa.Ps3 Ps4 Xbox And Pc All them Combine Whoa Just Whoa MIND BLOW,AWESOME!!!!
  3. K1d Martian Well-Known Player

:(
  4. Nidalee Level 30

I cannot imagine this is, in any way, good news. If SoE had long term sustainability - Sony would have kept it in house. I sense disappointing times ahead for DCUO, EQ, and other games.
    • Like x 10
  5. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

You sir need to think with a different mind set.
    • Like x 1
  6. Valsmurf Loyal Player

I personally don't feel it's a bad thing, but one thing that might soothe you a bit is that they haven't really said this game would go on xbox, they just said the company will make xbox games. So no need to freak out just yet :p
    • Like x 1
  7. KCTAMU92PC122010 New Player

• Like x 1
  8. Dr. Quantro Well-Known Player

As long as you fix the glitches, you can call yourself Jolly Roger Nob Nob for all I care.

Here's hoping Daybreak Game Company has an innovative future. :)
    • Like x 1
  9. Sore Steadfast Player

I personally doubt anything older than H1Z1 gets the Xbox treatment.
    • Like x 8
  10. Karmapolice Well-Known Player

An investment firm? Well, hopefully the plan won't be "squeeze as much money as you can out, then file for bankruptcy." But I worry that it most likely will be.
    • Like x 6
  11. ErnieB Loyal Player

Guess this is why the next DLC isn't on the PSN store, or why they are getting ready for Cross Play, I just hope the don't change how All Access works again, or keep taking benefits from us.
    • Like x 1
  12. Scar-Red Nova Dedicated Player

It also only helps to have a good one and is potentially harmful to have a poor one.
  13. Jason Martin Dedicated Player

isn't the game dead already? jk. lol
    • Like x 1
  14. KCTAMU92PC122010 New Player

Perhaps DCUO2 exclusive to Xbox. Muhahaha......
    • Like x 3
  15. TrueGODofMarvel New Player

SOE has now Become DBC(or is it DGC)
  16. Magnificent Loyal Player

How long have you and the rest of the DCUO team known this was coming and what does it mean to you from the development side? How does this effect the licensing?
    • Like x 2
  17. King Felsa New Player

Is there still gonna be an SOE Live or SOE Community Council? Investment firms aren't known for keeping extra fat around.
    • Like x 8
  18. Brit Lantern Active Player

Good luck to all and I look forward to seeing an official announcement regarding DCUO on the Xbox One :) ...if it ever happens and if it did I would play the shtako outta that game as I am sure many others would too.

[IMG]
  19. Leveilleur Well-Known Player

Yup and fresh toons, no messed up economy
  20. ErnieB Loyal Player

Lets face it, this along with other formerly SoE games are old enough to get sequels, chances are they will finish their PS4/PC checklist first, and then start to work on the new games for all platforms.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.