Valentine Seasonal base item list mix up (Usps)

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by smoove76, Feb 1, 2015.

1. smoove76 Committed Player

Earlier today I purchased the base Item ZAMARON WALL CRYSTAL CLUSTER. When in base decoration mode it is there. BUT. When I go to the Valentine seasonal ( Love concurs all ) list is it registered as ZAMARON CRYSTAL CEILING GROWTH Please look in to this.... ASAP
    • Like x 15
  2. Veritech Loyal Player

Second this, it's just like the winter event issue with the feat progress counter.
    So far I have purchased violet beacon and zamaron ceiling crystal mass.
    Counter shows violet beacon and zamaron crystal planter.
  3. Veritech Loyal Player

Purchased wall seal and counter shows console column.
  4. Veritech Loyal Player

Etched Zamaron Crystal marked off as Star Sapphire Column
  5. Yui Loyal Player

I'm currently experiencing this on the USPC as well.
    These are the base items I purchased on 5 of my toons (my main included) and traded over to my main:
    [IMG]

These are the base items that are currently on the counter:
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

So, 4 of the base items I purchased and traded over to my main didn't count.

I actually double checked my main and alts to see if I purchased the wrong thing but all of them had 0 Hearts (I purchased 5 base items that cost 5 Hearts) so I really did purchase the right base items.

I tried relogging too but the bug is still there.

Please fix this bug, devs. I don't really want to purchase the base items I already purchased a 2nd time just for a 10 point feat.
    • Like x 1
  6. ObsidianChillSucks New Player

You're not alone 4 didn't work for me either, tried relogging, buying multiple times, only used the gotham east end vendor EUPC

7. smoove76 Committed Player

I didn't think the base item glitch hit most severs.....:confused:
  8. MaryPoppins New Player

I trusted the feat list, and bought 2 items twice, and couldn't figure out why they weren't checked off. What a waste of time! Please fix ASAP! It doesn't help that they all have names that sound the same.
  9. BRITTENY Dedicated Player

I found these 4 base items were counting as something different. I was still able to get the feat, for purchasing all of the base items, they just aren't registering as the proper items when collected.

Star Sapphire Console = credit towards Etched Zamaron Crystal (vice versa)
    Star Sapphire Console Column = credit towards Star Sapphire Wall Seal (vice versa)

[IMG]
  10. BomberMN New Player

I had the same problem, luckily I had written the base items list down and had been checking them off as I went and was able to complete the list.... albeit with some confusion, but complete. Lol, I learned my lesson from the Xmas seasonal where I had to repurchase items because they didn't check off the list right.
  11. Ch3wtobacco New Player

lol I somehow remember them saying they skipped valentines last year because they didn't have time to make it...looks like they whipped THIS one out over the weekend :D
  12. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

Having the base item feat list issues on USPC, too. I will not be partaking in this year's broken seasonal; I am tired of playing broken content in this game. Good luck with the fixes Devs.
  13. smoove76 Committed Player

I will say this I WILL keep doing the seasonal and earning marks I just won't buy anything right now ( HOPING FOR A HOTFIX)
  14. Cajaritotutututu Well-Known Player

yep, just realize some of the zamaron crystals things do not count for the feat :S
  15. MARCX New Player

I would also happens all this,buy one thing and another appears or does not even appear. I hope it fixed soon to get the feat. EUPSserver
  16. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

Listed below is how the items match up on test:

Violet Beacon -> Violet Beacon
    Zamaron Ceiling Crystal Mass -> Zamaron Crystal Planter
    Star Sapphire Wall Seal -> Star Sapphire Console Column
    Etched Zamaron Crystal -> Star Sapphire Console
    Star Sapphire Wall Monitor -> Star Sapphire Wall Monitor
    Star Sapphire Console -> Etched Zamaron Crystal
    Star Sapphire Console Column ->Star Sapphire Wall Seal
    Zamaron Crystal Planter -> Zamaron Ceiling Crystal Mass
    Zamaron Wall Crystal Cluster -> Zamaron Crystal Ceiling Growth
    Zamaron Wall Crystals -> Zamaron Crystal Ceiling Cluster
    Clumped Zamaron Crystal Growth -> Cultivated Zamaron Crystals
    Short Zamaron Crystal Growth -> Tall Zamaron Crystal Growth
    Tall Zamaron Crystal Growth -> Short Zamaron Crystal Growth
    Cultivated Zamaron Crystals -> Clumped Zamaron Crystal Growth
    Zamaron Crystal Ceiling Cluster -> Zamaron Wall Crystals
    Zamaron Crystal Ceiling Growth -> Zamaron Wall Crystal Cluster
  17. Kabooki Developer

Hey guys! Just wanted to pop in and say that we put a fix for this in the update last Thursday. If for some reason the issue is still occurring, please let us know so we can take a look into it. Thanks!