so...server merge is coming...thats great but..

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by just an honest dps, Jan 28, 2015.

1. Baby New Player

Quality over quantity. You can keep your console players where they're at.
    • Like x 2
  2. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

You're going to need to forgive me if I'm a little bit jaded here with my response.

Here's a list of some things that people yelled about here and on the old forums that would have supposedly killed DCUO in the past yet it's still here breathing and apparently doing better than ever. I'm certain I've missed some:
    • The merger between PC and PS
    • the server merge
    • the hack attack
    • The other hack attack
    • Another hack attack
    • Free to play
    • Star Wars the old republic
    • GTA
    • Arkham Asylum
    • ESO
    • Final Fantasy
    • Awesome mechanics
    • PVP seasons
    • Armories
    • Changing NPC combat (block and block breaking)
    • Weapon mastery
    • Test Server
    • Removal of zone choice at character creation
    • Lairs
    • GU41
    • Replay badges
    • The PS4
    • The PS3
    • Mods
    • Total recovery kits
    • Open World operations
    • Codexes
    • Auras for sale in bundles
    • PVP mechanics
    • Xbox 360
    • Xbox One
    • The new 52
    • The Green Lantern Movie (I wish I was kidding)
    • H1Z1
    • Everquest
    • Jump cancelling changes
    • Clipping
    • All Access
    • Elite Raids
    • Survival Mode
    • Legends PvE
    • Destiny
    • Pretty much every DLC
    • Pretty much every semi-major game update
    • Every game update where there wasn't a lot of new stuff
    • League Halls
    So yea, in the years I've been around in game and for a lesser extent, here on the forums, there really isn't much you're going to try to say to me to convince me the game is dying if the developers say it isn't.
    • Like x 9
  3. Trial 1 New Player

I NEVER said this game was dying.

Thank you for affirming my original post though. :)
    • Like x 1
  4. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

Never said you did. Just without some form of data to back up what we believe, we need to go based on what the developers, the people who have access to this type of information, say to us.
    • Like x 1
  5. DCUO ENTHUSIAST Dedicated Player

BUT....it will probably ruin DCUO....other than that, its great..
  6. High Troller Loyal Player

Getting a video card for my tower computer for TV play. The already have team speak eon my Android tablet. In game voice is still junk.

May have to get my own PvP crew together and scrimmage you guys. I've been slacking on the PvP since leaving uspc.
  7. just an honest dps New Player

i can tell you right now that you're not part of the quality group. not with that attitude
    • Like x 4
  8. just an honest dps New Player

yeah okay sure. :rolleyes:
    • Like x 1
  9. BigBabyGeezuz Dedicated Player

Plenty of scrim groups on PC. Not my cup of tea though. Gonna be too busy working on Death Proof feat.
  10. frrrreeezze2 New Player

Very true ive been playing for 2 years i have never used microphines and i only got kicked a few times for having low gear but never have i seen amyone get kicked for not being on microphone

EUPS might be worst dcuo community (certified it is) but they wont kick u out because u dont hv micriphones lool
  11. High Troller Loyal Player

I have good reason to believe the usps crowd are in for a rude awakening for PvP.
  12. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

This is mostly because of the rolling meta game that's on USPC in upper tier games and USPS doesn't seem to do that quite as often for whatever reason.
  13. Blazing Bacon Well-Known Player

Can we not talk about me like I'm some hot commodity?
    • Like x 4
  14. High Troller Loyal Player

I was speaking from experience from playing on both platforms. Some of your jargon isn't making sense to me.
  15. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

On USPS a lot of players don't use the rolling function. On USPC it's a bit more common to use rolls to bait out block breakers and counter them. Part of the reason it isn't viable is from what I've heard due to the controller and the other part being definitely being input latency.
  16. High Troller Loyal Player

I've used an Xbox 360 Controller on USPC and a PS4 controller and haven't noticed the problem you mentioned.
  17. Solar Well-Known Player

It's good to the see the DCUO can do no wrong crowd is alive and well.
  18. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

It may have to do with the console itself. I just know a lot of people who PvP regularly on the PS side have talked about some stuff like that. Might have to deal with the console itself too. I'm not totally sure.
  19. Zuse Loyal Player

I cant wait for all of you :D
    • Like x 1
  20. Quasimoto Active Player

You didn't have to censor hero lol...
    • Like x 1