HACKED MMORPG PC GAMES

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by DCUO ENTHUSIAST, Jan 29, 2015.

1. XxRudgerxX Well-Known Player

Please show me more. I'm sure 3 verified hackers definitely show exactly how much a server of 100,000 characters hacks.

This is a pathetic argument and i'm seeing it every thread.

By the way, you know why PC players don't commonly complain about hackers?

Here's a hint: It's because they're very rare to see.
    • Like x 9
  2. ncgreenlantern Loyal Player

I agree I'd rather they merge the USPC and EUPC first before they put the PC/PS together.
    • Like x 5
  3. Radium Devoted Player

If EVE isn't for serious gamers then I don't know what else you can play.
    • Like x 8
  4. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Armory glitch was on ps also, and the second video you posted is from the PS version. All you did was show that the PS version is vulnerable as well as PC.
    • Like x 8
  5. Waterfall Well-Known Player

First off, dcuo has had ppl hacking in it. Second, thanks to the ps3 exploit a few years back there is just as much risk of hacking from ps3 as there is from pc.
    • Like x 1
  6. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Dude we RARELY see hackers in the PC version. You need to get your head out of your *** and get your facts straight. The fact that the game is going to go cross play does not mean that the small number of hacks will increase.
    • Like x 9
  7. Derio 15000 Post Club

What are you talking about. We had people getting hacked last week on USPS server and more than 30 people were affected( all legendary members).

Yes thats a small amount of players but it did happen.
    • Like x 1
  8. bareheiny 10000 Post Club

Yeah, you say that now...but how would the EU folk feel about dealing with the US restart times?

Personally, the US restart killed my sojurn into that server :(
  9. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

:O Jafin we will be playing on the same server and faction once the merge happens! :D
    • Like x 1
  10. XxRudgerxX Well-Known Player

In proportion, if the claim that only PC has hacks is true, then the ratio of players to hackers will decrease drastically.
    • Like x 1
  11. ChuckLess New Player

Any game, on any platform, that uses an internet connection, is subject to people messing with it.

Stop stirring the pot. If there's really no hacks on PC now, why would the merger make any difference?

If you don know what you're talking about, don't talk.
    • Like x 6
  12. Nekron 99 Loyal Player

^This.

EVE Online is the game for the most serious of serious gamers.

Hacking is the major concern? Even if some hacking happens there is software running to catch players doing it and penalize them. A very small portion attempt to hack and an even smaller amount success. Personally I look forward to playing with PC players, although I will still avoid the d-heads no matter what platform they are playing on.
  13. Unida Dedicated Player

ehhhhh

that's not really an hack, that was social engineering exploit combined with poor account security via customer service.
    • Like x 1
  14. Jafin 10000 Post Club

:O there will be more than 7 people in HoD! :p
    • Like x 1
  15. Minnion Devoted Player

Wait... Didn't we already see this thread moved to Jokers Funhouse? I'm getting Deja Vu here...
  16. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

No, I stay in my base 90% of the time. There will still only be 7 :p
    • Like x 1
  17. Unida Dedicated Player

also, any big game will invariably get 'hacked' (for want of a better term) at some point in some way.

high population = high desire to be better than the rest = demand for shortcuts

looking at that list, there are some huge games in there that are very successful.

i really wouldnt worry about it too much.
  18. Xolag Well-Known Player

8 people jay!! :p :p
  19. blazeing fire111 Devoted Player

Either it is lag or the guy made a second thread.
  20. KCTAMU92PC122010 New Player

I'll repeat myself forum your duplicate thread. My back from the hack feat was from PSN being hacked. So by your logic, PSN is not for serious gamers.

Seriously, anything Internet based is fair game for hackers.
    • Like x 1