Funhouse unite

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Zuse, Jan 28, 2015.

1. Zuse Loyal Player

now that we know that PC and PS servers will be one there is only one thing to do...

make a funhouse hangout :D

any ideas where we can hang around and call our own little funhouse ingame ?

maybe the gotham's funhouse ?
    • Like x 3
  2. Amanda Bailey Devoted Player

Too bad we all can't just que into the Vault and make that our little base. It wouldn't be the same without Joker singing though :(

Jingle Bells, Batman smells, Rrobin laid an egg! The Batmobile lost a wheel and the Joker got away! Heheheheee

Seriously did not want that to go away!
    • Like x 7
  3. Arwen Skywalker Loyal Player

*unites*
    • Like x 1
  4. Zuse Loyal Player

Noooo i have failed you master...i have failed my grammar nazl army

Noooo!!!!!
    • Like x 2
  5. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

ZUSE!!! You will Witness Prophetic Warrior in his true power!

Oh, maybe we can get a base and decorate it like a funhouse?
    • Like x 2
  6. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Seriously? That's like allowing eX-boxers to play with Stationery!
  7. Shadowdragon Devoted Player

Maybe that large tent near the Funhouse... the one everyone stands on before moving in on Fullhouse. It's nice and big and is circular, representing a roundtable type meeting.
    • Like x 2
  8. Zuse Loyal Player

HAHA :D

cant wait to see you all
    • Like x 2
  9. bareheiny 10000 Post Club

And I can't way to play with....oh, wait.....separate servers :(
    • Like x 2
  10. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

11. Zuse Loyal Player

well its coming soon :D
  12. bareheiny 10000 Post Club

o_O what's coming soon?

Are they merging EU and US? No? Oh.....well then, I guess I won't be seeing y'all unless I return to USPS.
  13. Mermaid Dedicated Player

We will be happy to supply some fun base items like torture tools and electric chairs
    • Like x 3
  14. bareheiny 10000 Post Club

:eek:

*re-evaluates view of the Justice Girls*
    *backs away slowly*
  15. Zuse Loyal Player

from https://forums.station.sony.com/dcuo/index.php?threads/name-validation-and-cross-play.235439/

Cross Play

The answer is Cross Play. Cross Play would allow PC, PS3, and PS4 players to play together, just as PS3 and PS4 players do now, per region. The benefits are many, from decreased queue times (which we expect to greatly improve the game on the villain side) to a greater, more unified community. No more friends separated by platform. No more disappointment when you meet a DCUO player online but can't play with them. If they're on the same continent, you can.

Cross Play has been a major request across our communities from the very beginning, and one we're hopeful we can deliver on in the future. In the past, Cross Play has not been possible for several reasons, some technical. But, with further improvements to our server architecture, the technical limitations have been mostly eliminated, and we believe there is a good chance Cross Play will be a reality in the future.

Looking forward to this possibility, we did not want players to see names so happily acquired today, even purchased with Rename Tokens, be modified or lost again in the future. For this reason, in preparation for Cross Play, name validation is shared per region.

Again, we regret that this was not messaged better or sooner, and will endeavor to do so in the future. As it stands, millions of names have been reclaimed and made available, and we wish you good luck in finding the ones that work best for you.
  16. bareheiny 10000 Post Club

I know that's coming. But I repeat:

17. Mint Stiletto Loyal Player

Unites! Unites? I hate those things! They crawl up the inside of your leg and start biting your....
    Wait, nvm I was thinking of something else...rainbows! Yeah it was rainbows! I frikin hate those.
  18. Mint Stiletto Loyal Player

I have a league hall all to myself, you guys are always welcome to hang out there:)
  19. Zuse Loyal Player

oh my bad dear sir

i guess they wont merge them
  20. bareheiny 10000 Post Club

I'd wouldn't object too strongly to a EU / US merge myself.....the restart times are the biggest issue.

Well, that and Anne is a hero on EUPS and a villain on USPS....that could be irritating. Especially seeing as a smoke aura is now part of her look....and she only has that on EUPS.

Merge the damn servers totally, and give me my damn faction re-spec token (regardless of Carlynn's views on faction switches).