So... Did you get the name you wanted? :)

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Volkenraider, Jan 27, 2015.

1. Jumpman New Player

So who has Wavedox? I'm sure everyone and their grand pappy tried to snatch that one up.
    • Like x 1
  2. HersheyKiss New Player

Yes i did :) I got TimeCop, ArcticAssassin, Lava Lady, Zero Gravity and Livid for a rage toon. And i also got WalterWhite for a serums toon and Toxic Storm for atomic. But i did just delete the Lava Lady one so thats freed up if anyone wants it for a fire toon.
    • Like x 2
  3. HersheyKiss New Player

But i have Justin CredibIe on uspc but the L in credible is an i and i tried to get the proper spelling but couldnt :( oh well win some, lose some :p
  4. Milutin Mujovic Well-Known Player

5. DCFanatical Dedicated Player

Those are some awesome names. Everyone is so much more creative then me. Still I got names I either wanted or liked, so whatever
    • Like x 2
  6. Crackin New Player

Probably someone's mule. Having pc & ps share torpedoed 1 of mine. Anyone know which app shows last login ?
  7. Kzinti Committed Player

I got Ender Wiggin for Munitions, Oppenheimer for Atomic, and Samson for Sirums
  8. isee New Player

Every single one of my characters has an "_I_I" after them. I don't understand.

How are any of you picking names? How do I pick my names?
  9. Burning_Baron Loyal Player

I got War Star back for my main. I also Snagged Dr Atom, Empyrion, Masked Phantom, and Black Baron. I released Cyber Sentinel, Galataeon, and Nukelion for those who may be interested in those names.
    • Like x 1
  10. Elusian Crowd Control

I've freed up Stable and since someone had the name on EUPS I'm rid off it. Not looking back was a bit annoying anyway.

Got:
    - Elu
    - Son Goku
    - DPS
    - Healer
    - Tank
    - Medic
    - Dog (my future nature toon ^^)
    - QQ (yepp that was free like 6 hrs after servers went up lol)
    - Deer
    - Bambi

and a few more I don't wanna make public now ^^
    • Like x 4
  11. Burning_Baron Loyal Player

Son Goku was a nice one to get.
    • Like x 2
  12. Shadowdragon Devoted Player

I got rid of the "the" from my character name, so it matches my forum name now. It was previously held by an inactive level 5 or 6 toon.
    • Like x 3
  13. Tikkun Loyal Player

I snagged Phantom Queen, Your Goddess, Elfie, Lamia, Geist, and Grimoire.
    • Like x 2
  14. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Whats wrong with The Shadowdragon?? It works fine??

I wish I had The Phantom. :(

;)
    • Like x 2
  15. Vampirebit Well-Known Player

Good News: My name was available on PS after 3 years of waiting for them to do something like a name purge so I could get the name.
    Bad News: PC toon has the same name so I can't get it on PS.
    #Unmergeplz :D
    • Like x 1
  16. Elusian Crowd Control

yeah goku was taken though. checked saiyan too its basically for a friend. if he doesnt wants it, I gonna free up the name. I'm not holding names hostage or plan on selling them. I've taken all of them for a purpose (or friends ^^).
    • Like x 1
  17. DCUO ENTHUSIAST Dedicated Player

I did, thanks for asking!
  18. PolishEagle Dedicated Player

Got rid of a stupid server name I had after merge on a troll I refused to use until her name was fixed, got my Beta name back aka Legionaire, created an Earth toon named RockNRoll, and tried to get 2Pac, Tupac, Tupac Shakur, and Makevelli. He was going to be a GL.
  19. Kristyana New Player

Nope, because someone on the USPS has a level 7 toon with no stats loaded into the census.
  20. Blackz Star Level 30

Got the names for my healers but didn't get the names for my tanks...