Sign on issues

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by 5parcks, Jan 2, 2015.

1. Hsaranderum New Player

I never said that they had to compensate members, just that it would not be unreasonable. If there is a lot of disruption to the service, then members, finding the service unreliable, will become unsatisfied and discontinue their memberships. It would, in fact, be in DCUO's best interest to compensate the December and Annual Memberships in some way, for the holiday outages. Compensation can take many forms and need not cost DCUO anything more than a little bit of time. Successful businesses understand that it is important to keep their customers happy and to make amends for service issues.
  2. 5parcks Active Player

Thank you for the update RadarX!
  3. TheMysticStar Level 30

Yeah I've never seen this happen... So apparently SOE is taking money out of my account days later. Although, I only put $5 on as my last purchase. Then paid my sub.. where the $10 came from is unknown.
  4. 5parcks Active Player

Oh I agree with you! I doubt there is anyone who wouldn't. But the truth is, they are making enough money that the few people who might leave the game because of such issues won't make a dent in their pocket. If memory serves, about a year ago there was an issue that had USPC players unable to play for 1-3 days. Correct me if my recall is wrong, but it had to do with a SOE employee missing an email reminder to pay a yearly bill of some sort (at least that's the rumor I remember). And we received no recompense for this...
  5. 5parcks Active Player

USPC is back!
    Happy hunting!
  6. KN1TE Dedicated Player

Can't get past character select screen on ps3. This has happened since after Christmas. I get: DISCONNECTED Lost Connection You must be signed into your SEN account and connected to the online network to play. I'm signed in psn and have Internet connection. I even do the connection test. Everything is connected. I can send/recieve messages. Just can't get in the game.
  7. Awesome Barney Well-Known Player

Same here. Just renewed my wife's membership and allready full of regrets...
  8. Awesome Barney Well-Known Player

EUPS still logon issues!!
  9. KN1TE Dedicated Player

Still having this issue on ps3. Any solutions?