Tell us what Base items you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Jul 16, 2013.

1. nowburn4it Loyal Player

Whether or not it's possible, I couldn't say, but I've mentioned a few times how awesome it would be to walk into my base and see one of my alts playing pool or sleeping in the bed...It would be a very nice touch...
  2. Solar Well-Known Player

A dead raccoon.
  3. Alekimsior New Player

A snap on prison cell, with it's latrine, iron bars, bunk bed or cot. Those bay windows, you could place them right in there. It may be hard to pull off with the Cave and Eastern themes, but would work great with the other designs.
    • Like x 1
  4. Minnion Devoted Player

So, while on the subject of dead animals I guess we could add roadkill to the lair item list.. Roadkill dear Roadkill porcupine Roadkill possum Roadkill skunk Then of course maybe some actual hunting trophies of animals that people hunt in real life, plus some that people simply can't... (Like Deer heads, dear antlers, stuff made out of antlers, moose heads, bear heads, boar heads, stuffed turkey display, stuffed pheasant display, mounted lion heads, mounted hydra heads, mounted griffon heads, mounted raptor head, mounted T-Rex head, mounted Triceratops head, ect....)
  5. Raijin1999 Loyal Player

Mounted reindeer butt / joke item
    The Toyman robots in various taunt poses
    Miniature Bat-Wing w/stand
    Wacky Waving Arm Inflatable Tube Man w/Cape
    A mid-sized dining table with an assortment of food and drink on it, to add to the party/festive dining scene
    A long Wayne Manor sized dining table with an assortment of more expensive, high life food and drink

Also, every time there's a seasonal, i'd like to see the seasonal decor that's normally purchased with seasonal marks, or dropped from seasonal bosses, added to the MP in holiday packs. As usual, these won't count toward seasonal furniture feats.
    • Like x 2
  6. RapidRay Committed Player

For the 4th Anniversary of the game's release....
    Mentor based base items.

Superman..................a phone booth. He always used them to switch attire back in the day.
    Batman......................a small desk with a glowing red Batphone on it.
    Wonder Woman.........a model of her transparent plane to hang from he ceiling.
    Lex Luthor..................a replica of his cityscape table in his office (BIA).
    Circe..........................a unique scrying bowl with an animated magical effect.
    The Joker...................a large potted posie (like his lapel) that oozes Joker Toxin all the time.
    • Like x 5
  7. Solulence New Player

-Mainframe Base Item
    Nothing to interact with like the generator and such, just something similar to what batman has in the batcave.
  8. Minnion Devoted Player

Joke items.
    • T.O.M. Talking fish.(It's Tombot in the form of one of those novelty talking fish, who periodically moves and spouts a random line, possibly including new lines such as "Hey, why am I a fish!?" or "Hmm something just ain't right...", to "T.O.M. Bot microchips are not to be recycled", to even a creepy "HEEY BUUUDY")
    • Animated laughing moose head.(It just hangs there and laughs like a hyena... Clearly a shout out to a certain series of movies staring Bruce Campbell)
    • Escher ceiling variants of existing lair items.(Basically wall and ceiling mounted versions of floor items, or floor and wall mounted versions of ceiling items, or ceiling and floor mounted versions of wall items... So for instance you could have a rockn' scooter sitting on your ceiling.)
    • Candyscape portal: Like the moonscape portal, but showing some kind of sugar-bowl world where Trinket would fit right in.
    • Wastelands portal: Like the Moonscape portal, but overlooking the Gotham wastelands from Sons of Trigon.
    • Starscape portal: Like the moonscape portal, but showing the earth and moon as they would look from far off in SPAAACE!
    • A pink toilet
    • A brown paper bag that's perpetually on fire.
    • Unrolled toilet paper
    • Toilet plunger(As both a wall and ceiling mounted item.)
    • Ceiling Pizza(It's a whole pizza suspended from your ceiling by strings of cheese)
    • Wall pizza(It's a whole pizza splatted against your wall)
    • Wall slice(A slice of pizza stuck to your wall)
    • Wall splat(It's a pizza missing slice stuck to your wall)
    • Nuked(It's the end of an unexploded nuke sticking through the hole it smashed in your wall.)
    • Ceiling nuked(Ceiling version of the unexploded nuke mentioned above.)
    • Dirty Fridge(Animated refrigerator placable that looks like the vintage fridge when the door is closed, the door swings open periodically only to be pulled shut again by some kind of slime creature.)
    • Like x 2
  9. Johnny0276 Dedicated Player

What about replica weapons based on what your character uses? To hang on the wall like a gun rack, or have in a display case. Do they have something like that already?

I've got the military gun locker with one of my characters. Only the villains get the good stuff!
    • Like x 1
  10. Minnion Devoted Player

Heck I'd love some "battle damage" lair items... Like bullet holes for our walls, or dare I suggest it? a few batarangs stuck in the wall...(Hay we're allowed to throw them as one of the iconic powers we can choose so why not?) Would also be really cool to have various other bladed implements stuck in the walls... or the floor... Maybe a nice blast crator for the floor... Plywood boards bolted to the wall, cracks for particually solid looking walls/floors/ceilings... Maybe have a robot/mech wreckage stuck in our wall/ceiling/floor(Like we punched it really hard and it got stuck there... or fell through from the above floor. Maybe some more general rubble... Not just little bits of rubble, but large chunks...
    • Like x 1
  11. Minnion Devoted Player

Some other battle damage lair item ideas: Destroyed Stealworks robot(Wall): It's a steal works robot that's embedded in your wall. Destroyed Stealworks robot(Floor): The reminants of a stealworks robot embedded in a crater in your floor. Destroyed Manhunter: A man-hunter androids butt hanging through a hole in the ceiling. Gotham Police Car Wreck: A Gotham squad car bumper sticking through a hole in your lairs wall. Metropolus Police scar wreck: The whole front of a Metropolus squad car hanging at an angle from the hole it smashed through your lairs wall. Getaway car wreck: The back end of a car sticking through your lairs wall(Like it hit a jump and smashed halfway through when it was descending) Helicopter Wreck: The front end of a helicopter that's smashed through your wall. Wooden wall patch: A hole in your wall patched with 2x4s. Steel wall patch: A hole in your wall patched by a sheet of riveted steel. Molten wall patch: A hole in your wall plugged with oozing lava, held in place by an unseen force. Shabby wall patch: A hole in your wall patched with chicken wire, an old pizza box and held in place by duct tape. Redneck wall patch: A hole in your wall patched entirely with Duct tape. Grasping horror: A hole in your wall plugged with a mass of waving tentacles.(Whatever they belong too is apparently too big to fit, but is still reaching for you.) Reaching horror: A hole in your floor plugged by a mass of reaching tentacles.(Whatever they belong to apparently can't fit through the hole in your floor.) Dangling horror: A mass of tentacles crowded through a hole in your ceiling, whatever they belong to is too big to fit through, but it's still reaching out to say "hi"(Yes this an animated lair item) Grasping tentacle: A tentacle has punched a hole in your wall and is grasping for you. Reaching tentacle: A tentacle has punched a hole in your floor and is reaching for you.(Yes this is an animated lair item.) Hanging tentacle: A tentacle has punched a hole in your ceiling and is waving around. Scorch mark: A burnt section of your floor... Molten cracks: Volcanic cracks in your floor that reveal animated lava underneath it. Scattered robot bits: Reminants of a destroyed robot. Embedded couch: A paltry couch, half embedded in your wall from being throw. Broken flat screen: a flat-screen with a cracked screen.(Possibly caused by a fist or a stray bullet, either way the screen is dark because it doesn't work anymore..) Flat-screen(Off): So simple, it's a flat-screen TV that's simply turned off(And thus the screen is dark.) Bullet holes: Some bullet holes for your wall. Shotgun bullet holes: Bullet holes for your wall in a shotgun pattern. Gatling bullet holes: More bullet holes for your wall, of the sort that you would expect from someone shooting a minigun at your wall... Broken pool table: A pool table with two of the legs broken off from someone landing on it during some fight. Broken pool stick: It's a broke pool stick just laying discarded on the floor.) Laser burn line(Wall): It's a burn line from a laser scorching across your wall. Laser burn line(Floor): It's a burn line from a laser scorching across your floor. Laser burn line(Ceiling): It;s a burn line from a laser scorching across your ceiling. Curved laser burn line(wall): It's a curved burn line from a laser scorching across your wall. Curved laser burn line(Floor): You get the idea by now right? Curved laser burn line(ceiling): I hope you see where this is going now...
  12. Original Kal Well-Known Player

Power Batteries on pedestals. All colors, and maybe the Manhunter ones, and Alan Scott's.
    • Like x 1
  13. Wildbill0124 New Player

Over top style traps. Tripwire that drops a piano on you. Things like that would be fun for people who might visit your base
  14. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

15. Minnion Devoted Player

Alright since my last post became an unformatted wall of text when I tried to post it lets see if I can clean it up a little so it's easier to read now...

Some other battle damage lair item ideas:
    • Destroyed Stealworks robot(Wall): It's a steal works robot that's embedded in your wall.
    • Destroyed Stealworks robot(Floor): The reminants of a stealworks robot embedded in a crater in your floor.
    • Destroyed Manhunter: A man-hunter androids butt hanging through a hole in the ceiling.
    • Gotham Police Car Wreck: A Gotham squad car bumper sticking through a hole in your lairs wall. Metropolus
    • Police car wreck: The whole front of a Metropolus squad car hanging at an angle from the hole it smashed through your lairs wall.
    • Getaway car wreck: The back end of a car sticking through your lairs wall(Like it hit a jump and smashed halfway through when it was descending)
    • Helicopter Wreck: The front end of a helicopter that's smashed through your wall.
    • Wooden wall patch: A hole in your wall patched with 2x4s. Steel wall patch: A hole in your wall patched by a sheet of riveted steel.
    • Molten wall patch: A hole in your wall plugged with oozing lava, held in place by an unseen force.
    • Shabby wall patch: A hole in your wall patched with chicken wire, an old pizza box and held in place by duct tape.
    • Redneck wall patch: A hole in your wall patched entirely with Duct tape.
    • Grasping horror: A hole in your wall plugged with a mass of waving tentacles.(Whatever they belong too is apparently too big to fit, but is still reaching for you.)
    • Reaching horror: A hole in your floor plugged by a mass of reaching tentacles.(Whatever they belong to apparently can't fit through the hole in your floor.)
    • Dangling horror: A mass of tentacles crowded through a hole in your ceiling, whatever they belong to is too big to fit through, but it's still reaching out to say "hi"(Yes this an animated lair item)
    • Grasping tentacle: A tentacle has punched a hole in your wall and is grasping for you.
    • Reaching tentacle: A tentacle has punched a hole in your floor and is reaching for you.(Yes this is an animated lair item.) Hanging tentacle: A tentacle has punched a hole in your ceiling and is waving around.
    • Scorch mark: A burnt section of your floor...
    • Molten cracks: Volcanic cracks in your floor that reveal animated lava underneath it.
    • Scattered robot bits: Reminants of a destroyed robot.
    • Embedded couch: A paltry couch, half embedded in your wall from being throw.
    • Broken flat screen: a flat-screen with a cracked screen.(Possibly caused by a fist or a stray bullet, either way the screen is dark because it doesn't work anymore..)
    • Flat-screen(Off): So simple, it's a flat-screen TV that's simply turned off(And thus the screen is dark.)
    • Bullet holes: Some bullet holes for your wall.
    • Shotgun bullet holes: Bullet holes for your wall in a shotgun pattern.
    • Gatling bullet holes: More bullet holes for your wall, of the sort that you would expect from someone shooting a minigun at your wall...
    • Broken pool table: A pool table with two of the legs broken off from someone landing on it during some fight.
    • Broken pool stick: It's a broke pool stick just laying discarded on the floor.)
    • Laser burn line(Wall): It's a burn line from a laser scorching across your wall.
    • Laser burn line(Floor): It's a burn line from a laser scorching across your floor.
    • Laser burn line(Ceiling): It;s a burn line from a laser scorching across your ceiling.
    • Curved laser burn line(wall): It's a curved burn line from a laser scorching across your wall.
    • Curved laser burn line(Floor): You get the idea by now right?
    • Curved laser burn line(ceiling): I hope you see where this is going now...
    • Unexploded rocket(Wall): A rocket shell stuck in your wall
    • EMP Missile: The EMP rocket stuck in the ground that looks like the ones that you need to activate for that one exterior omac mission.
    • Bent gas pipe: It's a dented gas pipe, possibly leaking steam/gas...
    • Dented computer panel: Exactly what it says on the tin.
  16. TormentorX Well-Known Player

I would love to see these:
    - Vehicles: Any of the ones in the game would be fine
    - Weapons: More for the wall or freestanding
    - Tech Items: Computers, wall units, floor units
    - Monitors: More channels of different cities
    - Doors: simply as wall decoration
    - Musical instruments
    And most importantly: allow us more than. 200 items and in the League Halls more than 80 for the big rooms.

Thanks for the consideration
    • Like x 3
  17. Alekimsior New Player

I would like to see a statue of a massive coiled serpent, maws outstretched and spewing out a massive rose in full bloom. At the heart of the rose, a 4 bodied goddess (same female figure, back to back), each body facing a different cardinal direction. The statue should be made of black onyx, obsidian or a dark green jade. The fangs should have a glint. The statue should be ambiguous enough to give the impression, that the serpent is either spewing the rose, or swallowing it. The goddesses face should be solemn and, made out of silver. The overall size of the statue should be massive.
  18. cassi Well-Known Player

More varying Windows...
    Actual rooms added onto base...to make a bathroom and kitchen...etc or like walls we can purchase to add...I would totally pay a small amount of sc to wall off sections of my base instead of using dividers!
    Doors!
    A normal stove
    more scapes on the line of the moonscapes...I love how that looks
    display iconic suits
    different hot tubs
    more wall items like bathroom towels racks, robes, wall shelves, posters, paintings, etc
    counters, both wall and floors
    more couch styles...the worn ripped up couch would be nice whole without damage...
    recliners
    wallpaper ( again I would almost be willing to pay like 100sc for a bundle of wallpapers ...not saying charge us 900 sc for this stuff but make bundles that cost like 100 sc 150 sc and we'd pay for that...wall papers rooms we can add on or walls....
    A new themed lair...they are getting stale now....
    NEW STYLES in the lockboxes and in the MP...come on guys it's taking way to long to add new things...
    wall mirrors
    a nice makeup table
    other bar styles
    pets!
    And man would I love to come into my pad and use the dang furniture lol....
    I could go on for hours lmao
    • Like x 1
  19. VanFel New Player

Humidor and a burning cigar in an ash tray
    Newspapers from all the cities in game
    Stock ticker
    • Like x 1
  20. NCR RANGER New Player

Javelin Jets like the ones in the watch tower for league halls, ones that can hang from the ceiling
    • Like x 1