The Official "I'm looking for a league" thread.

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by PerfectLegend, Jul 10, 2013.

1. xanarith New Player

Hiya Xanarith here I guess I can post my stuffs.
    *In-game name. Xanarith
    *Faction (Hero/Villain). Hero
    *Server (USPS3/EUPS3-USPC/EUPC) USPS3
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. New level 30 still learning the cs stuff
    *Power. Ice
    *Role. Sorta tank
    *Do you have a mic? I wish and may soon
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play. Premium
    *About yourself. I'd rather not I like to leave an air of mystery well I guess that's something
    *age 22
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? Mostly for raids and looking into what things I can do to better my character.
  2. Cocaiinee New Player

*In-game name. Anarchy14 ( lvl 5 )
    *Faction (Hero/Villain). Villain
    *Server (USPS/EUPS-USPC/EUPC) USPS3
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. Unsure how to check
    *Power. Electricity
    *Role. Undecided
    *Do you have a mic? Yes
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play. Legendary
    *Age. (For those leagues with age requirements). 20
    *About yourself. Work a lot. I divide my free time up between my family and gaming.
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? Looking to make friends on DCU and i really h8 playing multiplayer games,,, by myself. im interested in pvp in the long run. Im also in need of guidance.

Feel free to add me on PSN @ Cocaiinee00

Take Care!!
  3. Flukiercobra41 New Player

Im on PS4 By the way

Flukiercobra41
    Hero
    EUPS
    Combat rating: 34
    Skill points: 25
    Light
    Controller
    Mic: Yes
    F2P
    I am awesome
    Looking to have a good time
  4. Shindig New Player

*In-game name: Silver Mach

*Faction (Hero/Villain): Hero

*Server: USPC

*Combat Rating/Skill Points: Pretty new character, starting fresh, level 15.

*Power: Gadgets

*Role: DPS

*Do you have a mic? Yes

*Legendary/Premium/Free to play: Premium

*About yourself: Father of 2, extensive experience in gaming, worked in the industry when I was younger. Still have many contacts which I use to setup Dev meetings and beta test groups for a gaming community that I am part of. Currently in a leadership position within that community, leading a group of 146 people.

*What are you looking for in a league and why? I am looking for a mature and structured league that is active and willing to show me the ropes of the game.

Thank you.
  5. ApolloYager New Player

*In-game name. Apllo yagar
    *Server (USPS3/EUPS3-USPC/EUPC) USPS4
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. 71cr, 58sp, 90pvp
    *Power. Gadgets
    *Role. Controller
    *Do you have a mic? Yes
    *About yourself. Have been playing for a few years trying to learn the game. I have a few other characters but this is my strongest. I am completely devoted to this game. I just became a T4
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? I'm looking for a league that is serious about moving up. I'm looking for any size league but mostly a small one that will grow stronger. I am more interested in the quality players than quantity of them. I am hoping to make friends as well. I am hoping that we all can do raids and alerts together.
    For more information: http://dcuobloguide.com/tools/census/character/show/?id=562967134821236&world=2 <----(I hope that this is ok to post)

6. Vittum New Player

*In-game name Vittum

*Server (USPS/EUPS-USPC/EUPC)USPS

*Combat Rating/Skill Points : CR:78/ SP:53

*Power .Rage but will be switching to Quantum by this weekend

*Role. Damage but when I switch Troll

*Do you have a mic? not yet

*Age. (For those leagues with age requirements).20

*About yourself. I am Funny and Goofy . I took 2 months off of playing DCUO but I am back and ready

*What are you looking for in a league and why?I I am looking for a league that is serious and at the same time like to have fun. The size of the group doesn't matter. I am willing to learn as much as I can from a group and I will do whatever I can to help the group out.
  7. King Smoker Well-Known Player

*In-game name. DarkRaging Inferno
    *Server (USPS/EUPS-USPC/EUPC) USPS4
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. 110/178
    *Power. ICE
    *Role. DPS but willing to learn to tank if you teach me.
    *Do you have a mic? Yes
    *Age. (For those leagues with age requirements). 22
    *About yourself. Competitive and love gaming and socializing.
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? What i am looking for in a league is skill point and feat oriented league. I wanna get things done but have fun as well. I am also looking to get my pvp up. My goal is to reach 205sp. Im also looking for a league with a sp requirement of 140+. I also enjoy helping people get better.
  8. detroitjerm New Player

Couldnt find where to ask, hope any of you guys can help, I accidentally promoted a non active member in my league to leader while trying to remove them. What do I do?
  9. Shadowdragon Devoted Player

I would open a support ticket and supply the approximate time is happened so they can find the actions in the log.
  10. detroitjerm New Player

Thank you
  11. Thearchtype New Player

In-game name. ProjectAngel
    *Faction (Hero/Villain). Villian
    *Server (USPS/EUPS-USPC/EUPC) USPC
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. CR 50/SP 28
    *Power. Rage
    *Role. Tank
    *Do you have a mic? Yes
    *Age. (For those leagues with age requirements). 18 (19 in January)
    *About yourself. Like playing games. Looking for group since ive been going solo.
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? I´m looking for more casual leagues to get to higher end-game content and have fun on the way. (don´t really see the point in playing a game if im not having fun with it.)
  12. WillyWonka New Player

In-game name. = Willy Wonka_DNG
    *Faction (Hero/Villain). = Villian
    *Server (USPS/EUPS-USPC/EUPC) = USPS
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. CR=51, SP = 50
    *Power. = Mental
    *Role. = Troller/Damage
    *Do you have a mic? Yes
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play. = Premium
    *Age. (For those leagues with age requirements). = 30

*About yourself. Long time gamer, played DCUO for quite a while starting at release, stopped playing for quite a while due to RL getting busy and whatnot. Life is finally settling down and I'm considering getting back into DCUO. I've played multiple MMOs (including Everquest, EQ2, DCUO, WoW, and Landmark. I've spent time hardcore raiding in both EQ and DCUO, but rather rusty from long hiatus.

*What are you looking for in a league and why = I'm looking to potentially get back into DCUO a bit, although my free time is somewhat limited at present.. my available times to be on are mostly dependent on what RL activities I have going on.. but daytime will be more common with some evenings as well. Not looking to do hardcore raiding again, but I am up for all content on a semi-casual basis. :)
  13. MrSicXit New Player

*In-game name. PyrosFlash

*Server (USPS/EUPS-USPC/EUPC) EUPC

*Combat Rating/Skill Points. My character is new so equipment is not as good yet. CR = 30 and SP = 22

*Power. Fire

*Role. Prefer DPS but can Tank

*Do you have a mic? Yes

*Legendary/Premium/Free to play. Premium

*Age. (For those leagues with age requirements). 17

*About yourself. I enjoy gaming, and have recently got back into DCUO, though i do play other game. I will be concentrating on this game a lot more. I also am currently studying, though I will be on even then as much as possible.

*What are you looking for in a league and why? I am looking for a league to have fun in, get to know some new people, I hate playing games like these by myself. I am interested in PVP as I have not done much of it yet. I have been soloing all of the missions so far it would be much more fun to have a group of people to do it with. I am on most of the time on the weekends and evenings on days i have to go to college.
  14. SYNDICOR2525 Dedicated Player

*In-game name. SYDICOR
    *Server (USPS/EUPS-USPC/EUPC) USPS
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. 101 CR 89 SP
    *Power. Mental
    *Role. DPS/Controller
    *Do you have a mic? Will have one by next week
    *Age. (For those leagues with age requirements). 40
    *About yourself. Enjoy weight training, collecting, movies, gaming.....to keep things simple
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? Looking for a good group who is active. I play just about every evening from 6:00 p.m. Eastern Time and on. Play oftenly throughout the weekend. I have reached where I am on my own and without much help from others. Pugging has become excruciating in the higher content and advancement for me in Operations and Raids has become more difficult due to this. Looking for a good group of active players that can assist throughout the higher content and offer support and advice. Not looking for handouts or walk throughs. I want to PLAY the game and not sit back getting a free ride. As mentioned, I have gotten to where I have on my own so I am not looking to be carried, yet a bunch that can provide some support where needed. I myself have helped many players in lower levels throughout replay of content so that will not change for anyone ranked lower than me. I enjoy the game and do not mind grinding since thus far it has made me a better player. Hope to be part of a good group of players that look out for one another and help each other out instead of criticizing any weaknesses. Hope you all have a wonderful Christmas:cool:
  15. iYaYa_ Well-Known Player

*In-game Name: Its YaYa
    *Faction. Hero
    *Server. US PS
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. 107 CR 158 SP
    *Power. Power
    *Role. Healer
    *Do you have a mid? Yes
    *Age. 16
    *About yourself. I love playing video games
    *What are you looking for in a League and Why? Looking for a good group of people that are active and play all aspect of the game
    PvP and PvE. I mostly play on the weekends, but i get on the weekdays sometimes.
  16. GRIFFIN New Player

In game name: DEClMUS ( the "i" is a lowercase "L")
    Faction: hero
    Server: usps
    Cr/sp: 108 114
    Power: rage
    Role: dps/tank
    Mic: yes
    Account: legendary
    About me: laid back vet of dcuo
    Looking for: very active league capable of running high end content. Preferably a laid back group willing to craft etc. Must be willing to take alts, i play every role at a high level. I play mostly at night (10pm to 6am central). If you fit the bill, send me an in game email and we'll go from there.
  17. Solomanium New Player

*In-game name. - The Poss
    *Faction (Hero/Villain). - Villain
    *Server (USPS/EUPS-USPC/EUPC) - USPC
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. - I just hit level 30 so only 32 CR and 31 SP
    *Power. - Quantum Hand Blaster
    *Role. - DPS/Controller
    *Do you have a mic? - Yes
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play. - Legendary
    *Age. (For those leagues with age requirements). - 40
    *About yourself. - I enjoy playing DCUO very much and previously played it back in 2012 but stopped before the server merge because of real life things taking precedence. I never got to raid before and with my new character I just hit level 30.
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? - I'm looking for a mature league that has a focus on fun and playing together and likes to raid and has members that like to do achievements or just mess aroudn sometimes because the game is fun to play. I am a fan of a few different MMORPGs and I know how to raid and build a character for maximum performance, but I don't know how to do that in DCUO. So, I'm looking for a league that will help me maximize my character and has members who are willing to help newer members learn the nuances of the end game content. Above all else, I just want to have fun playing with a good group of people. I'm available most nights and weekends.
  18. Grozul New Player

Howdy all, I was part of a good group- not a league though- for a long while, thing died out though and it kind of felt unwelcoming to the "non-inner circle" players of the group... So anyway! I'm on the hunt like everyone here- with two main characters unfortunately, so hopefully I'll find a League for both!

+ Character 1
    - Eric Daniels
    - Hero
    - USPC
    - Rating: 46 (PvP: 77), Skill Points: 34, Lvl 30.
    - Light.
    - Controller.
    + Character 2- Ian Laqcrose
    - Villain
    - USPC
    - Rating: 19, Skill Points: 23, Lvl 20.
    - Gadgets.
    - Damage.

+ Behind the Screen
    - I have a mic, though I don't see it being too needed for my search.
    - I am a Premium Member, once I get money in I will be getting the newer packs as well.
    - I am 23 years of age until January.
    - Long time MMO player- played since EverQuest before Qunark (I think i'm spelling that right), ever since I've been playing every MMORPG from horrible to good, F2P to Pay to Win. I am a roleplayer of 10 years of various styles, I am a decent PvP player, and dedicated PvE player and I try my best to be kind, social and I consider myself a pretty generous dude. I do not believe in, nor will I inspire or be part of social drama- privately if somebody wants to take it there, it's always a solvable thing, but I wont have a fight in public... At least not out of character. RP-Wise I crave all facets and am highly professional about it, two different worlds to play in-- but I do tend to make more friends out of people I RP with. Once I find a league you will find I'm very dedicated to helping/building, and otherwise trying to participate (outside of my schedule, which unfortunately can be a tad random).
    - I'm looking for- if you haven't guessed- a role-play guild who is friendly and professional, size should be at least 4 or more active people, preferably mixing Hero and Villain interaction, but that's not a needed thing. Professional leader is a MUST, along with Officers that are judgmentally balanced, otherwise i'd like to hear more from the League's details and am open minded about the rest!
  19. JasonTodd2234 New Player

USPS Villain
    JasonTodd2234
    PS3 Player
    Free-to-play
    17 years old
    no mic but i can use Skype
    i would prefer to play with characters of the Red Hood and the Outlaws comics, or from the Batman Comics.
  20. HairyNuggets New Player

*In-game name.
    HairyNugs

*Faction (Hero/Villain).
    Hero

*Server (USPS/EUPS-USPC/EUPC)
    USPC

*Combat Rating/Skill Points.
    my cr is 36 and my skill points is 44
    *Power.
    light/brawling

*Role.
    damage

*Do you have a mic?
    have one don't know how to use it

*Legendary/Premium/Free to play.
    Paid membership

*Age. (For those leagues with age requirements).

*About yourself.
    I basically just press buttons so I do need to learn how to play and I play on pc
    If you have a group I would love to join.