Happy Holidays, Members! Log In For Your Special Gift!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Dec 11, 2014.

1. Corto New Player

Great, thank you and happy Holidays !!

Any chances one day we can get/buy with SC a smokey aura and the nimbus ones ?
  2. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

No chance whatsoever.
    • Like x 8
  3. Impulsively Committed Player

I had the same issue, but then I realized that I just needed to re-log. I was online and playing when the announcement came out. I was similarly confused when I didn't see the box in my MP, but before sending the SOE help ticket I decided to try one last thing and, sure enough, it worked. Dark purple for my Quantum controller :D

Hope this helps anyone else who happens to be in the same situation. And thanks Mepps + the SOE team!
  4. ChuckLess New Player

I would have traded you those Beiber tickets you asked about :mad:
    • Like x 1
  5. Alekimsior New Player

OMG!!!!!! I sooooo want the Black, Pink, Dark Purple Auras.... even the Orange one would look nice in one of my characters. Thanks a bunch for this gift!

I have a small question, any chances these same Auras would become available on Market Place for sale (pretty please) ?
    • Like x 1
  6. BeeztyLegend New Player

Thanks Devs!
  7. Waterfall Well-Known Player

Are these an exclusive thing like the origonal plasmic? Or can we expect to see these made available in some form in the future?
  8. butaalinmarian New Player

I want to thank you guys for this awesome gift, I got a slim orange aura and I'll keep it, also thanks for this fun year. I'll hope the next ones will be at least as fun as this one was.

Happy Holidays DCUO/SOE.
  9. Black Fist Loyal Player

You're not supposed to tell us what the gift is, guys, come on!!
  10. Sbel Devoted Player

11. Dyriso New Player

me and a few friends who are members are not seeing anything on the claim/reward window, even after relogging.
  12. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

If you're not seeing it, please contact support. http://help.soe.com
  13. Burnt New Player

14. Crzyrazr Well-Known Player

Now I do feel like a kid at Christmas time. I gotta get home and check for mine! Wonder if anyone would miss me at work........<.< >.>
  15. Snix Dedicated Player

So does this mean we won't get a 50% Sale?
    • Like x 1
  16. magmar126 New Player

Same here, contacting help cause I like gifts and don't want to miss this one!

Happy holidays devs!!
  17. Burnt New Player

That reply is better than the announcement here. Not saying the announcement here isn't cool but you know ;) People always want what others have :D Thanks again!!
  18. lukelucky Devoted Player

so um no promotional month this year? as a three year pay to play guy who never dropped his sub till league bases came out this is huge disapointment. 3 days prior to the league bases dropping this guy got a back injury taking me out till early january. the free month you guys rewarded us with was a huge bright spot. i know a few guys who spend that stepped away over the best loot being in raids with no drop rate. ops i mean a low drop rate. i know that this month was a targeted time to test if they improved this replay selling gimmick to a point where we can actually get the gear.

as a guy who paid to play since year one (all but like the first 3 months) i ask can i at the very least get an explanation as to why u did not do it this year. seemed to of got the population up and it seemed to bring people back. i saw people return in both the last two years so to some extant it had to work. ANYWAYS HAPPY HOLIDAYS AND THANKS FOR MAKING AN EFFORT IN ADDING VALUE TO LEGENDARY WITH MOVES SUCH AS HOW THE LEGENDS ARE AVAILABLE.
  19. Schimaera Devoted Player

So as a long time subscriber we have the right to demand free stuff? If I only knew that earlier.

LOL
  20. Corto New Player

S
    Sorry but I don't really got your point, if there is one