Accidental perfection clues ?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by xpoipoix, Dec 10, 2014.

1. xpoipoix Well-Known Player

I really dont know what those cluses looks like to get the required artefact combination we checked the whole raid n no1 found anything thag give us a clue which artefacts are required in the run if any1 know plz post we would like to know
    • Like x 3
  2. Nightwish Well-Known Player

No luck here either. If I'm reading the post correctly, Dizzy said the feat name was suppose to change when the update went live, but it remains the same after the update.

So idk, maybe it didn't make it in?
  3. Dogico Loyal Player

Accidental Perfection-- Clues to the required combination are more evident now.

From update notes. This implies that there have always been clues to get the feat but in all my runs I don't remember seeing anything clue-like.

• Like x 5
  4. GhostKilla79 Active Player

We still don't see any clues.
  5. Deranya Dedicated Player

We ran the raid a couple of times when we read the Update notes, trying to see what clues there might have been before, but nothing. Haven't been in there yet to see if anything changed. And I mean, we looked at everything and turned over every stone xD I hope they won't have us look for a blue dog somewhere in a tiny corner
    • Like x 3
  6. Greenman_x Steadfast Player

We didn't see anything either.
    • Like x 3
  7. Tharkis The Pretty Kitty Princess

Haven't seen anything at all different in Artifacts, much to my disappointment =(
    • Like x 2
  8. Draphin New Player

I just thought of it but never checked to see if it was accurate. Are the artifacts that are found before the room the ones you do not pick for the combo? Perhaps their are color clues on the pillars or really who knows. Looks like we are all going to take a harder look now that we now their are "CLUES"
  9. Deranya Dedicated Player

I think you mean in Necro. They never show before the room where they are lined up. At least not in the obvious way.
  10. Draphin New Player

yeah... guess your right. I just know you do collect something from the boss you beat during the split portion. perhaps their is a color clue or a clue when Mantis and Kalibak take the artifact from the first bug boss. perhaps some sort of different color on the artifact pillars. really we are all going to be paying way more attention in the future to what we interact with so we can get this silly feat.
    • Like x 2
  11. xpoipoix Well-Known Player

Maybe a dev can explain what those "clues" are or how we can find/see them ?/?
  12. FESTER665 Devoted Player

That would kinda take the fun out of it wouldn't it ?!?!?

In league we just picked four artifacts and stuck with them until it worked. :D
    • Like x 2
  13. Nightwish Well-Known Player

Can we get a response from a green name to confirm that these clues made it in or not? I don't want to waste my time looking for clues that aren't even there.
  14. Quantum Edge Steadfast Player

I finally figured out what the "clues" are on Tuesday. When you realize it, you're going to kick yourself because they really are staring you in the face.
  15. VIRALITY Dedicated Player

Lies
    • Like x 1
  16. Quantum Edge Steadfast Player

When I saw it, literally said to myself "I'm an idiot, of course".
  17. ncgreenlantern Loyal Player

Well what is it ?
  18. MoreAwesomeMechanic New Player

So why not share? I have the feat so I don't need it but it's pretty douchey to comment on a thread asking about what it is saying you know it but don't share it.....
    • Like x 7
  19. Vendrick New Player

all lies i say. all lies.
  20. Quantum Edge Steadfast Player

If you look at the seams of the artifacts, some of them have different coloured glows than others. That's all I'll say.
    • Like x 3