The Flash

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by ACW37162, Oct 7, 2014.

1. Drifting Dreamer Steadfast Player

[IMG]
    This is Saint Walker, leader of the Blue Lantern Corps. Seeing as they named a crazy house after him, I doubt they'd use a character of the same name. That was all :)

EDIT: Unless he is running said institution
    • Like x 1
  2. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Would make sense that he would be running a crazy house (Blue is love, isn't it? or was that P!nk?)

Something doesn't make sense to me (and an example of the Crimson Flasher sucks gopher pellets), he can run faster than people even notice that he's there, so why didn't he just remove all of Captain Kangaroo's boomerangs? And 'plot reasons' are '**** reasons'
  3. Sabigya Steadfast Player

Should prob be easy.
    Arrow showed up when Ollie showed up in CC.
  4. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

That logic is... flawless
  5. Greenman_x Steadfast Player

Finished watching both of the episodes. Both were awesome.

That preview for next week did nothing but piss me off. Based off the preview Zoom can't be Wells, Thawne or a Future version of Barry (because he disappears during the crisis in the future and if it's based on Infinite Crisis, Barry turns into the lightning bolt that turns his past self into the flash, which they've alluded to a few times now) so who the hell is it?

The Firestorm hint at the end was cool.
  6. dngnb8 Devoted Player

It wasnt in the script
  7. Echo Blue Committed Player

Hello everyone,

I like Prism over Rainbow. A prism makes a rainbow by manipulating the incoming light (was gonna use "bending" instead of "manipulating" but it just didn't sound as ominous.) And besides, he only manipulated the red light and not the entire rainbow.
  8. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

But his name is that of the colours of the rainbow:
    Red
    Orange
    Yellow
    G.reen
    Blue
    Indigo
    Violet
  9. Echo Blue Committed Player

Hello everyone,

lol, I was trying to figure out some far fetched, time traveling explanation... then I bumped into Capt. Obvious... how embarassing.
    • Like x 1
  10. dngnb8 Devoted Player

There are not words in any language that can define Emily's level of beauty.
    • Like x 1
  11. Echo Blue Committed Player

Hello everyone,

TOUCHE!
    But, I call your attention to the Riddler, whose real name is Edward Nigma which we all know is a play on words for enigma. An enigma is any sort of puzzle, riddle, mystery... and Enigma would have been an appropriate name for this character, but, Riddler is a much more fitting name, as Edward has a penchant for using riddles to create most of his mysteries for heroes to solve.

So, keeping with the idea that a villains name be related to whatever thier penchant is. Roy's penchant is to manipulate, change, bend... a victims emotional state through the use of light/colors.
  12. Echo Blue Committed Player

Hello everyone,

I love how all the fan-boys (and -girls) have already solved all the mysteries in the show for us. I find all your posts very entertaining and insightful, but I honestly can't wait to read all the QQ's when the show's writers start taking some liberties with the story. A wise DM once told me, "the quill is mighter then any Fan-boy's Compendium"
    • Like x 1
  13. Black Fist Loyal Player

So.... Saint Walker is a blue alien hippy?

Oh, btw, what does QQ mean? I keep seeing it but no one's said what it means.
  14. dngnb8 Devoted Player

It is the internet texting abbreviation for crying.

The circle of the Q is the eyes and the tail of the Q is the tear, so those are 2 eyes crying
    • Like x 2
  15. Black Fist Loyal Player

OH! Gotcha. I see it clearly now. Makes perfect sense.

How do people come up with this crap? The first person that thought to do this must have been like, "I want to make a joke about how this person is crying, but typing 'crying' is too exhausting. Herm... You know, Qs look a bit like an eye with a tear coming out... if I put two of them next to each other, it'll look like this person's crying--EUREKA!"
  16. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

Yes. During season two it was revealed Oliver got another girl pregnant but he doesn't know she had a kid.

As per the episodes, I like how it was self aware that fans were talking about how Barry and Ollie were going to fight and they even brought up points I had when talking to Sab about it before the episode aired.

I also really liked how they differentiated the two shows in that one is more grounded and in a sense scarier than the one wherein human beings have super powers and use them to murder other people in brutal fashion even though you would think it would be the opposite.

I also really like the mutual respect Ollie and Barry have for each other. Overall outstanding two episodes.
  17. Superskull85 Devoted Player

Well even if he isn't he is still from the future or linked to It (due to his knowledge, urge to change it and technology linking to it). He also is somehow linked to Zoom as Detective West was attacked by Zoom after presenting his evidence to Wells and asking for his help in trying to catch Zoom again after the initial investigation.

More than a coincidence I'd say.
  18. dngnb8 Devoted Player

Meh, it was probably somebody at work trolling the DCUO forums..... (DONT LOOK AT ME!)
  19. Larfleeze New Player

Oliver Queen shows up and is around Felicity almost the entire time he's not as Arrow.
    Coincidentally, that's when the Arrow shows up.
    Felicity is known to be the Arrows...Cisco, essentially.
    Felicity flat out says "Get up Oliver" within earshot of the STAR Labs crew (before Wells "finds out")

Plus Wells is supposed to be very, very smart. Simple deduction.
  20. Billy Sparks Committed Player

People play DCUO and NOT know who Saint Walker is? :eek:
    • Like x 3