WotL Part 3 - Way too early predictions

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Lionxoft, Nov 20, 2014.

1. Lionxoft Committed Player

List your predictions or hopes for the final part of the WotL trilogy.

Anything from:
    • Styles Included - Specify whether it's a hero, villain, coll/brief/invest or dropped style
    • Base Items Included
    • Open-World Zones and Instanced Zones
    • Plot Lines
    • Characters
    • Other - Just list it
  2. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Black Lantern Style for villain.

Heck why not Black Lantern powers?? ;)

Lots of Black Lantern NPCs to fight.

Black Lantern Legends like Black Lantern Batman, Black Lantern Superman, Black Lantern Green Arrow, etc.

Black Lantern Banner for our base.

Did I mention Black Lantern??? ;)
    • Like x 6
  3. Black Dawn Steadfast Player

White Lanterns for heroes?
    • Like x 2
  4. General Zod 10000 Post Club

Indigo for everyone.
    • Like x 4
  5. Lionxoft Committed Player

So heroes and villains will share an iconic style similar to the t4 stuff? That could be cool :D
  6. Lionxoft Committed Player

I'd love to see The Blackest Night/Brightest Day story arc take form in DCUO however I just don't think it would do it justice over one DLC. I have a feeling that it will be about the Indigo Tribe.

Any ideas or thoughts on how the Blackest Night prophecy could kick off in DCUO? There are not that many dead heroes/villains in the DCUO world.
    • Like x 2
  7. AlphaOrion Dedicated Player

Since so far we received Green, Yellow and Red Iconic armor in the first part then Blue, Orange and Violet in the second part my hope is at the very least we get Black armor for villain, White for hero and Indigo for both.
    • Like x 2
  8. Ikyotojin Dedicated Player

9. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

My hope (no, not a pun, shut up) is that they release the Indigo Lantern's symbol for your Lair/League Hall walls as well as a stand-alone Indigo Mist container (not the container mounted on the device).

Too early to predict anything else but the sheer volume of stuff we got with WOTL part 3 makes me very excited.
    • Like x 2
  10. Vesper Dedicated Player

I want one thing from WotL3. One. Just one:

High Heel Boots.

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  11. Command Overlord Well-Known Player

Impossible for players to ever be a black lantern due to they are dead... We are not and white lanterns are godlike so that would be over powered.
  12. Naudia Nyce Well-Known Player

Aren't we godlike with our powers as well?
    Hell we can beat Bleez, Metallo, and Vice all at the same time, that's pretty beast.
    • Like x 3
  13. Doctor Nova Devoted Player

(soe live 2013) cue to time of 18:38
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  14. Sardik New Player

Hal Jordan controled by Parallax, you can assume that by the Sinestro final lines in the Spark of parallax
  15. Lionxoft Committed Player

Sinestro kicks Rayner's butt. He literally just plucked his ring off without contest and left Rayner choking in space in part 11 of Wrath of the First Lantern.

White is not godlike. They do make Rayner look like White Lantern Jesus at the end of the arc though.

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  16. Lionxoft Committed Player

Would be awesome to see Black Hand in the mix. Not sure where he's going to get his dead iconics from. Maybe the alternate future where they almost all died from Brainiac and/or fighting against each other? That's kinda played out already though.
  17. Black Dawn Steadfast Player

Yes, yes, yes. Please.

EDIT: I wouldn't complain if they added hair either... ^.^
    • Like x 1
  18. Larfleeze New Player

WOTL 3-
    Indigo suits for everyone

Solo/Duo content based around the Indigo Tribe
    4 player content based on Larfleeze
    8 player content where you fight the entities (heroes fight Parallax, Ophidian, villains fight Ion, BlueEntity, everyone fights Rage/Predator/Indigo)

And then, once the other trilogies are finished, and tye release the first part of the Krypton DLC, they come out with the next DLC (so like...4 DLC's after WotL3) - Blackest Night.

Trying to shoehorn anything Blackest Night related into WOTL3 wouldn't really make sense. We don't even have the full spectrum in yet, and the events of Blackest Night happen AFTER the "War of the Light" in the comics.
  19. Campor Well-Known Player

This isn't the War of the Light as we know it though. The mists were caused by Brainiac, after all. I'm fairly certain Black Lanterns will be showing up in WotL 3, even if it's only as enemies in a raid or two. And just judging by the pattern so far- and by order of elimination- The armour sets almost have to be White for heroes, Black for villains and Indigo for both.
  20. Larfleeze New Player

I get that this isn't the exact same WOTL from the comics. But still, they need to wrap up the WOTL story before they start in with the Black/White lanterns. They still haven't introduced the Indigo tribe. They haven't had a "resolution" on the entire War. There is just too much stuff left for them to put into the last DLC without even touching Blackest Night.

With the size and scale of Blackest Night/Brightest Day, it deserves a DLC, if not a full trilogy on their own, as opposed to shoving them in for 1 piece of content and calling it a day.

Now, the 8 man content of Part 3 could end with the unleashing of Nekron and the Black Lanterns, to be continued in another DLC, but really think it would be a bad move on SoE's part to try to cram everything in for one last DLC. Unless it's a mega-sized DLC with 3x the normal DLC content or something.
    • Like x 1