GU 43 Leak

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Dcon34DCUO, Nov 13, 2014.

1. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

Yeah, Celestial aint getting buffed till GU 50 or something.
    Im personally getting a pc just to get on test. Im tired of celestial not having people on test and the small community bring truncated abd cheated out of good results
    • Like x 1
  2. SuperBladeRunner New Player

Man this a big game update. Looks like they are revamping all the existing powersets before the new one come out :)
    • Like x 2
  3. undrline Issue Tracker Volunteer

Really?
    My first thought was that they might be taking my bug form benefits away: healing boost, flight, not mattering which weapon I have, the ability to spit up on people who're afk ...
    My next thought was that they'll probably make some other really useful power immune to the WM crit, or make awful changes to our two team buffs.
  4. Canadian Justice Committed Player

Very interested to see how Mental plays out and any sort of fix to Fire is always a nice bonus.

I just hope that with so many different powers taking center stage they all get the time dedicated to them that they deserve. And that goes for both the devs fixing the powers and the players testing them.
    • Like x 3
  5. Nemeses Prime Dedicated Player

What about horrible and weak AM of Fire? Nothing? Devs are you kidding with Fire community? Nothing? We are talking about the Weak AM of Fire since you launched the last improvements in our AM.

I hope you don't mess with Ice like you did to us, because our only option to do damage is using the "nobrain wepon mastery attack" (hold triangule > hold triangule > Spontaneous combustion, like if doesn't exist no tomorrow!)

Please, say something!
    • Like x 2
  6. Drathmor Unwavering Player

there will at first like all the powers fotm for a while then people go back to what they like more
  7. VariableFire Loyal Player

I feel that way about Fire Tanking. Hopefully I don't feel that way after they get through with it.
    • Like x 1
  8. Seth Grey New Player

Glad to see Nature into the mix. I hope they fix the Flame Cascade bug of Fire...Advanced Mechanic has become unplayable for some.
    • Like x 1
  9. Aglorenzini Dedicated Player

Waiting for Rage.
  10. Nemeses Prime Dedicated Player

Whatttttt????????????????????????
    • Like x 2
  11. blazeing fire111 Devoted Player

Come on Mepps, can we get a "leak" inside the fires thread? PLEASE!!!!!1:)
    • Like x 1
  12. Little Sister New Player

This topic reminds me of this movie

On topic though, I am so freaking excited to see what they are going to do with Mental !!
    • Like x 2
  13. Drathmor Unwavering Player

U and killa are probably the only nature healers i see that still use bug but i would love it if the forms were given the WM combos as both are worthless with out them currently especially wolf which i loved before WM came out.
  14. Drathmor Unwavering Player

rage is fine and still a top tier power
    • Like x 1
  15. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

You're mental I thought you were quantum...

I'm excited to see what they do with ice, although I won't be switching back to it... It's the power set I would normal
    Y switch back and forth to from earth to ice earth to ice... I've do e it a lot earths my fav ice is my "I'm bored with earth today I'll go ice for a bit" power
  16. Little Sister New Player

Yea I was Quantum for some time, but I've gone back to my original Mental. That's why I'm hoping they change it for the better. :)
    • Like x 3
  17. Little Sister New Player

I keep hearing how Rage and Celestial suck nowadays lol
  18. King Felsa New Player

Mental is already a good dps power. It can only get worse or become OP at this point. lol
  19. Little Sister New Player

Yea Mental is good now, but everyone said that about Gadgets too. And I don't think anyone would want to go back to the old Gadgets lol.
    • Like x 2
  20. Drathmor Unwavering Player

according to spytles top damage in raids chart rage was still in top group the only thing that it really needs is a range move other than dreadful blast as that gets really boring..

now Celestial I can kind of concur as the combos are so slow WM beats it every time and that shouldnt be the case with any power and since it came out they are stuck using the two buffs and just weapon combo power weapon combo power as the damage from combos just cant compete in the time it takes to do them
    • Like x 1