Need a Repair Vendor in the Historic District

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by DarkThorn, Nov 11, 2014.

1. DarkThorn Dedicated Player

I can't believe they didn't include a repair vendor in the Historic District for the new Metropolis Battlezone open world missions. This means after every mission you have to teleport back to the main battlezone location, repair, then teleport back... I D/C'd multiple times today during all the teleportation. It doesn't make sense to have players having to constantly teleport back and forth just to get repaired.

In short, PLEASE add a repair vendor so we can stop this endless teleportation and taxing of the servers which is causing many players to D/C. Not only that, but many players seem to just enter the area and sit there in the teleportation location which then blocks people from being able to move... had that happen only once today but I could see it becoming a bigger problem once this goes full access.
    • Like x 28
  2. Kuno Loyal Player

Yeah is not like we arent going to die a lot in there.
    I was amazed they didnt thought about it...
    • Like x 1
  3. ncgreenlantern Loyal Player

It's amazing the stuff that makes it off test thank God for PS legendary to catch stuff .
    • Like x 2
  4. Sbel Devoted Player

People did request one while it was on test. The request was ignored. I wouldn't expect a different response now.
    • Like x 4
  5. SuperBladeRunner New Player

Hopefully they put one up or atleast offer a bundle of repair bots for a low price :)
  6. tukuan Devoted Player

Try checking the test thread before commenting. This was mentioned several times.
    • Like x 7
  7. Ebon Angel New Player

i guess they feel that you should just fly to the other repair vendor at WOL1.
  8. ncgreenlantern Loyal Player

I'm on PS4 so I don't check the test threads because we have no say so in what goes on there.
  9. tukuan Devoted Player

So why would you make a comment on a topic that you admittedly never bothered to read?
    • Like x 7
  10. ncgreenlantern Loyal Player

Because I'm playing the dlc that I pay a membership for.
    • Like x 2
  11. DlVlNlTY New Player

Yea and in the new raid u cant repair if u wipe on the 1rst boss either which is just dumb. And the last boss of the raid makes u go all the way back to the start of the map if u wipe. I mean cmon devs what are u thinking here? I for 1 will not buy repair bots if this is the tactic they are trying to use to up the sale of them. U should be able to repair at a boss fight, no questions asked.
    • Like x 1
  12. tukuan Devoted Player

There's no link between your first comment and this one. Your original comment cast aspersions on PC testers, insinuating that they did not "catch" this issue when in fact they did. When it was pointed out that they had in fact caught this and made multiple suggestions that a repair centre be added to the Historic District, your reply was that you couldn't be asked to check their feedback.

At the end of the day then, as now I certainly think the vendor should be added. Likewise in past threads I've been all for PS players being able to test but acknowledge that it's difficult given the PSN membership limitations.

So in the end my issue is someone talking crap about the players who are able to test and do give feedback but are slagged off by someone who didn't take the time to check the facts before commenting.

This is about as annoyed as I'll allow myself to be on the subject so I'm done here. Feel free to keep spouting off ad nauseum.
    • Like x 6
  13. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

Not all repair facilities are equal - some of the situations regarding repair during earlier-tier Operations require that you literally fly back to your own base or return to the Watchtower to make a repair. This isn't convenient, no, but it's sort of par for the course by now...
  14. DarkThorn Dedicated Player

Well, perhaps when they start getting all the reports from SOE about DC/s because of all the constant warping or servers going down because of overload because of constant warping, they may reconsider adding the repair bot- same with the missions. It seems to many that this is just an attempt to get people to invest in repair bots to generate more sales, yet they don't seem to realize that unhappy players equates to LESS sales and less trust than providing players with means to which they can enjoy the game more.
    • Like x 2
  15. Ch3wtobacco New Player

one reason and one reason ONLY...so you buy repair bots...

pretty unfair to ps3 people because you have to port to the original mogo battlefield to repair then port back having to load BOTH areas and wasteing a ton of time...
    • Like x 3
  16. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

The people on test also pay for a membership yet they were not listened to for adding a repair vendor. What makes you think you'll have better success?

I really wish the development team had someone who read every thread/post in the testing feedback area. Then we wouldn't have so many bugs or overlooked concerns make it to live.
    • Like x 4
  17. Miggly Committed Player

Strange that there isn't one. Please put one in, devs.
    • Like x 2
  18. thelight420 New Player

It wasn't overlooked but I'm sure we will get one.
  19. DarkThorn Dedicated Player

If enough people 'like' this thread that may be true, the devs said previously that they consider the amount of 'likes' on a thread as a means of determining what needs to be addressed.
  20. Little Sister New Player

You get knocked out 10 times during every mission ??
    • Like x 1