[USPC] - Odyssey - Recruiting

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Zhouz, Nov 2, 2014.

1. Zhouz Well-Known Player

[IMG]

Greetings

=======================================================================

ODYSSEY is a long established DC Universe Online community with members who have spent several years gaming along side one another and have forged a unique kinship and a sense of community which has contributed to our continued success.
    Our members are co-operative, helpful, and friendly - so completing content is always fun, efficient, and a unique experience.

We strongly believe in being at the forefront of content, mechanics, tactics, and loadouts - so we can actively help ourselves and fellow players excel at their game through discussion on the official forums and in-game, as well as through our successful YouTube channel.

=======================================================================

Please keep in mind this recruitment is for the USPC server of DC Universe Online.
    We are currently recruiting all roles.
    Our application can be found here along with some suggested requirements.
    Each player will be looked at case by case. Also, if you choose to apply, please keep in mind that you MUST have access to TeamSpeak (it is a requirement to use it), can enter all the DLC content (being part of a league is about mutual benefit, we cannot be useful to each other if you are unable to enter certain content), and have a decent command of English.

================================================================================

Please contact Zhouzin-game via email or /tell if you have any questions.

Thank you.
    • Like x 3
  2. BigAl Devoted Player

I've hung with some of the folks in US Odyssey before. Good crowd. I wouldn't expect there be need for a recruitment thread, don't people usually run to you guys?
  3. ShadyLane New Player

4. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

Dont people need like 160+ sp to join you guys?
    still.. im surprised to see a recruitment thread from you guys.
  5. Zhouz Well-Known Player

We really decide on a case by case basis. The person matters more than the numbers, though skill points can only help :)
  6. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

Oh! That's actually quite relieving :)
  7. farm3rb0b Committed Player

We actually do not get the applications folks think we do. I don't know if that's due to us not putting our name out as much as the EU folks or because folks fear they may not meet requirements. In either case? I'm hoping we're able to change both mindsets.

As Zhouz said, we go by a case by case basis. Absolutely anyone on the USPC server is welcome to apply. We look more toward personality and approach to the game than definitive numbers. Skill points can be earned if the player has the drive to do so.

Other than that? Shameless bump of the thread. Please feel free to contact Zhouz or farm3rb0b for any other questions.
    • Like x 2
  8. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

I like that. Not too many people like that anymore.
    • Like x 1
  9. ShadyLane New Player

and another bump!
  10. Boub Level 30

Well, After reading the standards of this league dropping below the standards its known for, only this gif will express how i feel... Abandon ship!

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  11. vVvJAWSvVv New Player

hey zhouz was interested in joining your league & was wondering if odyssey is a hero or villain league? (im in need of a villain league) i play almost everyday & would love to find a friendly, sociable league to join. is your league more serious players or more casual friendly players?
  12. Msstat1c Committed Player

Are you a member or were you a member?
  13. Starbrand Dedicated Player

No idea why you are saying this but the experienced players left DCUO a long time ago, so it is intended to recruit not-so-experienced players... cause they are the majority.

AND, US side is different from EU side. US is pratically a new league, not even a year formed...
  14. Zhouz Well-Known Player

We are a hero USPC league.
  15. Muavve New Player

Bump look up ESH1 new to the game but experiecend MMO player and have TS3 :)
  16. GodsxRage New Player

I have two t6 toons cr106 and cr103, AFTERxBURN is a 106 troll with 103 sp and GODSxRAGE is cr 103 Dps with 91sp, I've been playing since 2012, But at the moment im grounded , im 13, but will be ungrounded and free to play in December, Im only Premium but i always will keep up with the new dlcs. have a $psn card waiting right now for Monday! i sneak on sometimes
  17. GodsxRage New Player

oh and forget to put don't have a mic
  18. farm3rb0b Committed Player

Let this die out over the holidays, my apologies.

We do require TeamSpeak. While you aren't required to speak, we do want you to listen and join in on conversations. It's also quite useful during content.

We got a few folks to apply based off this thread. We're always willing to look at new applicants, so please don't hesitate to contact us with questions or to voice interest.
  19. Lt Skymaster Dedicated Player

I'm just going to go ahead and Bump this... :p
  20. Lt Skymaster Dedicated Player

Bumpity bump..