Multiple Banks

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Savior Prime, Oct 31, 2014.

1. Savior Prime Dedicated Player

Why can't we have multiple banks like League Halls do? There just isn't enough room in a bank (Even after maxing out on bank slots) for Full sets of all 4 role gear (incase we switch powers) and PVP Gear. Why not make it where We can open up a second bank with like 100 MoF, or something up to 4 total Banks. I hate deleting something just b/c of room. It would also help us organize our items better.

Bank 1 - Tank Items/Gear
    Bank 2 - DPS Items/Gear
    Bank 3 - Controller Items/Gear
    Bank 4 - Healer Items/Gear

And why do we only have 9 shared slot in our Shared Bank still? This needs to expand.
    • Like x 14
  2. Tazzaxe Dedicated Player

Dont look at me. I still wanted the shared bank that included money so I didnt have to email it to my alts or crafter.
    • Like x 8
  3. LadyLightning Issue Tracker Volunteer

A very good idea - and SOE could make profit with it.

We need Bank tokens and shared bank slot expansion. And why can't we turn the cash into account bound purses (= an item) ? :)
    • Like x 1
  4. Drifting Dreamer Steadfast Player

I'd pay for another personal Bank Slot! Please? Can we haz for Christmas?
    • Like x 1
  5. Inpent New Player

I very much like that idea. Makes alot of sense.
    • Like x 1
  6. Skidmarc Committed Player

I'd buy that for a dollar. ..eh...eh..eh.... awwww... nothing.....
    • Like x 1
  7. Skidmarc Committed Player

Maybe even tree fiddy....eh..eh..eh?
    • Like x 2
  8. Quantum Rising Committed Player

Increased shared stash has been asked for since a few months after launch. Still nada. The increased inventory slots were added but for some reason they capped it. I suspect another PS3 limitation. Another inventory tab would be a welcome addition and an added source of revenue. Not sure why they haven't added it.

$ for added tab and then you can increase the size of that with the current increase option. I can't remember how much it is to max the inventory since I did it so long ago but I think it was around $20-30?? That's 2-3 DLC's with much less programming time needed. Why haven't they added this?
    • Like x 1
  9. Lightws Dedicated Player

You don't need every role of gear so your complaining isn't even worth the time. Make a alt if you want other roles. If you don't want to do that pick a role and stick to it. 1 Role in this game is still technically 2 so what does it matter?
    • Like x 1
  10. duEprocEss New Player

I would pay money for this!
    • Like x 1
  11. Savior Prime Dedicated Player

Lets hope Mepps and Spytle are reading this thread...they seem to be missing it.
    • Like x 1
  12. ErnieB Loyal Player

because it makes more money to sell you extra bank slots than an entire bank.
  13. Owl Devoted Player

I would like to be able to purchase additional Shared Bank slots.
    • Like x 1
  14. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Makes too much sense.

It will never happen. ;)
  15. Inpent New Player

Right, its seems like if something makes sense then they wont do it. Seems *** backwards to me.
  16. Jeazy Baby Dedicated Player

^ this. Click on the Money in the bank link in my signature
  17. Tazzaxe Dedicated Player

To late I already clicked like on that a long time ago.
    • Like x 1
  18. Marine Death Committed Player

Can't forget about PVP gear. For me one is modded for tank and the other is Dps
  19. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

I feel as though this is something they could do much easier when the new User Interface is introduced. I would be for the idea.
  20. AnonymousToughGuy New Player

I've maxed my bank and inventory slots. I'm stuffed to the brim with MoT and bits/bytes.

I'd be happy if they'd:

1) Increase the number of marks we can save.
    2) Mark tokens stacking. I don't like deleting marks because I'm out of room.
    3) Increase bit/byte stacks from 16.
    4) More inventory/bank space.
    • Like x 1