Server Downtime - November 5, 2014 - Game Update 42!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Nov 4, 2014.

1. SgtRevhardd Active Player

"Skimming shares all feats, races, and trait functionality with other Aerial Movement Mode Variants (e.g. Flight)."
    ^ I don't really get the statement. we get all movement mode feats or something? since skimming comes with no feats?
  2. butaalinmarian New Player

It comes with the same feats, races and trait functionality as flight (just different animations). They're not new, just using the old ones.
    • Like x 2
  3. Ultari New Player

This really needs to hurry up! I'm getting withdrawals here o_O
  4. True Lasombra Well-Known Player

We can start downloading the stuff!!
  5. True Lasombra Well-Known Player

Only in those critical moment a man must go to work! ;(
  6. Senko Committed Player

Sigh guess I wont be playing any more now but with another 3 odd hours its going to be too late, if I'd realized this patch was going to take 6 hours downtime I'd have pushed it right up to the minute instead of logging out when I did. Oh well live and learn, new base packs might be interesting although there still a few things I'm debating purchasing e.g. the starfield costumes only problem is none of them are full body covering.
  7. Jafin 10000 Post Club

There is a skin with the same effect, so you could have the skin and then use the costume pieces on top to get the desired effect. It's called Vanguard of the Heavens or something like that.
  8. RavenSW Well-Known Player

Early access is not an official benefit of membership. We like to do it when we can, but we know it won't always be possible.
    Quoted from Mepps when Halls of Power released
    No its not official but clearly something devs like to do for members when feasible.
    Side note:Update file around 4 gb, looks like dlc is included in said package
  9. Jafin 10000 Post Club

lolwut? DLC 11 was one of the smoothest launches in the history of DLCs. At least on PC anyway we had no issues as far as I'm aware.
  10. tjefferson_lives Active Player

I've only been able to get the advanced mechanics for light to actually work twice since it came out. Wonder if triage will actually show your health bar regeneration when it's droppin 400-600 health ticks while in combat?
  11. TheFox31Killer New Player

12. ErnieB Loyal Player

you had none, I had friends that couldn't log in for days, other had missing marks or missing gear, not to mention some bugs that came with the dlc still exists.
  13. ErnieB Loyal Player

On the old Legendary page it clearly said early access was a perk, but the new all access page doesn't, also I only downloaded 1.4 gb.
  14. TheFox31Killer New Player

none wath?excuse me i'm french:rolleyes:...
  15. TheFox31Killer New Player

16. Swiftduck Loyal Player

Server is back up. Don't believe the red message
  17. Infyrneaux23 Dedicated Player

This begs the question (and forgive me if this has been addressed): Can a skimming character buy the race feats that you've already done with a flying character?
    • Like x 1
  18. TheFox31Killer New Player

19. RavenSW Well-Known Player

On ps4 myself. They took that off when HoP1 came out, but as that was about Leagues and League Halls, early access didn't make much sense
  20. RSchuindt New Player

we do not have the Synthetic Tier 6 Mods in Mogo